Chapter 2

A few years go by and we're in third grade. At this point were in a group of friends. But our group was a group that was bullied a lot.

    Our group is made up of four people. Me, Joey, Kaitlyn, and Tomina. We all love each other. When one of us is bullied the others help. But one day changed all of our lives in a horible way. Here's the story.

    One day at school we were outside on the playground in our own little place bothering no-one. We were talking about girly things. Joey and I always had feminine Personalities.

    So we were talking and someone heard. They came up to us and said, "Why are you guys talking about girl things with boys". Kaitlyn looked up and said, "because there our friends, what do you care?" "That's gay" the girl said. Kaitlyn had a puzzled look on her face and said, "what's that I've never heard of that". The girl laughed and said, "gay is when two boys like each other and do girly things like play with dolls and talk about girl stuff". Kaitlyn stood up and said in a mad tone, "well we don't care there our friends and we love them no matter what".

    The girl ran away and yelled, "Bryan and Joey are gay everyone get them". I now knew what gay was I also knew I wasent it. The kids came over to us and attacked us. Kaitlyn and Tomina tried to help us but they couldn't. They ran as fast as they could to the teacher and she broke it up.

    We were both beat up really bad. "Joey are you okay" I said crying. He looked at me and said, "Yeah I'm okay but it hurts, are you okay?" "Yeah it hurts me too but I'm okay" I told him. But this changed all of us in a way nothing else could. We became depressed. We would hurt ourselves. No one else knew though. We kept it a secret. But it brought us closer to each other.