4: Shanel

***Sa wakas may UD na...short lang po ito...hindi pa ganun bumabalik ang brain cells ko and imagination ko.....Pasensya na tlga...

PAUNAWA: Hindi po ito ganun kagandang chapter..Sa mga makakapag appreciate at hindi...maraming maraming salamat po! Comment lang po kau kung may gusto kaung isuggest....=)

***************************************************************************************************************************

A Girl's POV

"Ano Shanel, gang dyan ka na lang ba? Akala ko ba gagawin mo ang lahat para mapasa iyo si Pierre." si Cindy, isang maldita at bitch na tulad ko. Kaya we are bestfriends, sisters to be exact.

I'm Shanel Montesilva, anak ng Governor. I know I am damn pretty, sexy and hot. Hindi ko lang maintindihan kung bakit hindi iyon napapansin ni Pierre. Oo, in-love ako kay Pierre. Classmates kami mula pa noong grades school gang ngayong college. Sinundan ko sya. Kinuha ang kursong kapareho niya para lang di siya mawala sa paningin ko. At para mapansin niya ako. Pucha! Kelan ba niya mapapansin ang alindog ko. Siya ang dahilan kung bakit nagpaganda ako ng todo. Kanina hinalikan ko siya. But what did he do? He pushed me and got mad at me? Will I be blamed for kissing him. I need desperate measures. Sh*t! I am desperately in-love. Madaming nagkakagusto sa akin at handang magpakamatay para lang sa akin. But they are not Pierre. My heart only belongs to Pierre. And I will do anything to make him mine. What Shanel wants, Shanel gets.

"Oo. Huwag kang atat! I do have plenty of plans in my pocket." I smirked.

"How about that girl named Lyka?" she again asks.

"And who the hell is that bitch?" hearing that name pisses me of. I don't even know her. But I think she's an enemy.

"You don't know her huh? She's Pierre's cousin. And the reason why he pushed you."

FLASHBACK

"Bitch, so you see what I see?" Cindy asked me.

"Yes, my eyes are always in him." We saw Pierre alone. Looking bored.

"Grabe! May twinkle pa talaga sa mga mata mo kapag tinitingnan mo siya. Kadiri ka!"

"You're just jealous. I  am inlove and you never will be." panunutya ko sa kanya.

"If that's how to be inlove. Then I wont be like that. So kadiri! Yuckkk!!!" maka-yuck to. Tingnan nga natin. Maiin-love ka din.

Inirapan ko na lang then naglakad ako palapit kay Pierre. I have a plan.

"Pierre..." I almost whisper to his ear. I was so near him that I could smell his masculinity. His scent makes me go crazy even more. 

Then he turned his head to see who called him making his lips to touch mine. God! I feel butterflies in my stomach! I was shocked at the same time happy. I felt his lips. Those lips so soft.

I know he is also shocked. I feel him tensed. Then he pushed me so hard that I hit my butt on the floor. And it hurts that I cried.

"Ano ba ha? Kababae mong tao! Ikaw pa itong nanghahalik?!" he is mad and left me there. Napahiya ako. Sobra. Hindi ko naman intensyong halikan niya ako. Hindi ko akalaing mangyayari yun.

"Lyka! Teka lang!" I heard him call a name. Who is she?

"Need a hand?" I held the hand of the guy without looking up.

"Let me help you." he helped me to stand up. I out-balanced but he was quick and held me, making me lean on his broad chest. I could feel his muscles. Bakit matipuno siya? Does he work out? Aish! Ano ba yan. Kung anu-ano tong na-iisip ko. Sakit pa nga lang ng puwet ko e.

"Thank you." Then kumawala ako sa kanya.

"Welcome" sabay kamot sa ulo at yumuko.

Cindy came near us. Thank God.

"Shanel samahan na lang kita sa clinic. Masama ata ang tama mo."

"Oo. Lika na." aya ko kay Cindy and left Nerdy still looking down.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hoy!" Sh*t nagulat ako. "Pacing out again Sha"

"Sorry, I was just thinking. Who is she anyway?" why did he call her name. I've been watching Pierre and never had he been with any girl. I even tought he was gay.

"Based from what I heard. She is Pierre's cousin and she just transfered here." Hmmm...that made me think. If they are cousins. Why did he react that way. Oh! Nevermind! Pierre is mine!!!

"So whats  your plan now?" she asks me again.

"Just wait sister." I smirked. I will eliminate that cousin of him. I think she will be a hindrance to me, making Pierre mine. "Just wait."

NERDY's POV

"Ano ba ha? Kababae mong tao! Ikaw pa itong nanghahalik?!" 

That voice caught my attention. It was Pierre's, a classmate of mine. I looked at the one he was yelling at. To my surprice, I saw Shanel on the floor. She looked like she was hurt.

"Lyka! Teka lang!" I heard him call a name. And he left without even saying sorry or helping Shanel.

I instanly went to help her.

"Need a hand?" I said and held my hand.

"Let me help you." I helped her to stand up. She out-balanced but I was quick and held her, making her lean on my broad chest. I felt her tensed. I smirked secretly. I felt my body starting to heat up. Sh*t! Bakit sa konting magkakaditkit lang nya sa akin. Am I this pervertive towards her? Sh*t! What am I thinking!

"Thank you." Then kumawala sya sa akin.

"Welcome" sabay kamot sa ulo at yumuko na lang ako. I need to hide again. Baka makilala niya ako. Mahirap na. 

"Shanel samahan na lang kita sa clinic. Masama ata ang tama mo." Pareho kaming napatingin sa kung nagsalita. It was her friend.

"Oo. Lika na." she said to her friend and left.

I helped her again, like I always does. But, she never sees it. I've been in loved with her ever since childhood and yet she never noticed me. Who am I fooling? She won't see me if I stay like this forever. And that guy, Pierre. She's in love with her. What does she see in him? Looks? Damn! I am handsome! I know I am. I just need these acts of being a nerd to hide my identity. I've been hiding for so long and I am sick and tired of it. I sucrified alot already, even her. I need to decide. I just hope my decision will be for the better.

For me and SHANEL.....

****************************************************************************************

Sowe naman guys kung pangit. Pasensya na talga kau!

Please still follow my story. Kahit boring at matagala ng UD.

Dont forget to vote, comment, and like!!!

Thanks guys!!!