Chap 4

They're not exactly fire swords, but I guess the first humans were so shocked after seeing Uriel's one that they remembered them that way. They aren't jedi-like light sword either. But they're more like that.

Angelic swords are made of a material that's literally out of this world. They're made of angelic matter turned upside down and solified. Or, in other words, it is some kind of angelic antimatter. Like a photo's negative.

This swords can't hurt humans or any other Creation's being. They're the weapons angels and demons have been using in their battle since the beggining of time. The only weapons that are able to kill them and the only ones they are allowed to use in the War. But of course demons cheat about only using this swords. That's why they're demons.

However, my father was killed the traditional, "fair" way: with an actual demonic sword.

When he died, he left his own sword. Technically, humans can't use a sword like that, but, you know, I'm his daughter. So now I own it.

And I'm gonna use it to avenge his death. I will find the demon who murdered my father, and I will kill them with my own hands.

Hey, Im very sorry I didn't update last week. Exams and essays and that shit, you know.