Cap 1

Nowadays, people don’t believe in angels. Well, there are people that think they are light beings and, if you pray for them the right way, they’ll help you find a boyfriend, make you win the lottery, or heal your piles. But that isn’t to believe in angels.

I mean the Bible ones, God’s messengers. Angels like the one who drove the demons out of heaven. Or like the one who was guarding the gates of heaven, unfortunately for Adam and Eve.

Nobody believes in angels now. They say its mythology, but what really happens is they are totally out of style.

However, there are people that believe in demons. I don’t blame them. You just have to take a look of what is around you. Or even easier-just watch the news.

The news makes it look like all is going completely wrong. It’s so hard to believe in God (whatever God really means) or even in angels, if all you see is war, epidemics, illness in general, natural disasters… It’s easy to believe that the Devil exists and hell is even closer it seems.

But that’s unfair. Right, is totally true this kind of things happens, but that’s not all. Good things happen, too. Everyday. But for some reason, we tend to ignore them.

I guess that bad things and violence are more morbid- therefore, cooler. They make us think we are safer in our houses, or depress us and reaffirm our belief that the world is bullshit.

That makes angel’s work even harder. Is already pretty crappy try to fix this world up to people not only do not value your work, but they don’t even believe that you exist.

‘Cause angels do exist ... and they always have.

How do I know it?

‘Cause my father was one.