Chapter 2- Just answer the stupid call!

Hey GUYZZZZ! Lol like there is anyone reading except from myself. LOL fail. If anyone is though, what do you think? Vote it so more people can see it plz!

 I wolfed my breakfast down (toast with Jam. All produce that comes from animals has been banned, as hunting and farming innocent animals just “isn’t right”.  Thanks Mr. President/Dictator. It’s not like the whole national knows about the Turkey that you had for Christmas. Imagine that.)

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wandered around a bit. The house was empty without my parents and my younger sister. She had to go and have a sleepover with her friends. They don’t want her to know what is really happening, while she is only so young. She’s 8 and they don’t believe she should be brought into it.  But big old Alyssa... Of course she can stay at home for 2 days, with no idea what’s happening to her parents. She’s 16. It’s totally fine if we leave her.

Hardly.

I tried to distract myself for a while. I could honestly not bring myself to turn on the TV. I tried reading. The horrible artificial paper feels disgusting when I touch it. Of course all products requiring trees have been banned. Except Mr. Dictator says his speeches on wooden Speaking Stands. So we are left with artificial paper, which feels disgusting, and ... just urgh.  

I can’t bring myself to read anything any way. I am too distracted. I can’t make sense to the words.

I piss a lot of people off by mentioning the president a lot. I hate him. I don’t hide it, unlike some people.  I don’t know if the hatred has been born from my parent’s hatred, or if it their mentions of the good old days, when they were children, back in the 2020- 2035’s.

Back then they had all sorts of things - they could eat meat, dress how they wanted, read anything they wanted, say anything they wanted. They even had a way of communicating, and searching stuff, and playing games. Intanet, they called it. Or something like that.

We only have phones which can message and call people. 50 messages a month for a dollar. No virtual games or chatting servers or anything. And I am pretty sure that all of our messages are checked before sending, as I remember sending something to Sophie, and she receives something different. Nothing can be trusted.

I look into the mirror, and frown. I look tired and depressed. Hair is sticking up in all angles. I try to tie it up, but it makes my brown face look pinched. Urgh. I’m not the ugliest person I know, but I look horrible, and tired. I groan. This is what the president is doing to us all. I sigh. 

Suddenly, I figure out another way to delay watching the riots (Btw if you haven't already guessed ,I don't want to...) I will have my weekly shower… Yes, our showers can be used once a week by each individual. Mr. President once again. I bet you anything he has a bath every day. Every single day of the whole stupid year. Nothing less for him.

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurry upstairs, take of my stupid clothes, and get in the shower. The cold water rushes all over my skin, and my hair. I try to brush my hair through, and it keeps on getting stuck. It is just one big massive tangle. I must have been sleeping really weirdly. I start the task anyway.  This is going to take ages. 

I hear a ping. Its my phone.I can wait.  First my shower...

I rinse out the shampoo in my hair...

Another Ping. This person is really annoying me....

I put the conditioner in. My hair is starting to detangle....

Another Ping. OMG!!!!

I’m rinsing it out when my phone starts ringing....

I run out, and wrap a towel around me. I reach for my phone.I unlock it, and first, the 3 texts pop up. They are from Jayden, my boyfriend.

Hey we need to talk

Ummmm… ok, this is weird.

Its important!

He must be kidding me.

Just answer the stupid call already.

I answer his call.

 UMMMMM…. What you think? I’m working on it! The next chapter is gonna be UBER short but yeh :P ! llolllll