Chapter 4- OMG

Hiiiii!

Lol is anyone still reading my story? I stopped writing, because I was on the holidays, and on the holidays, life just... You know... stops: P. I was hardly in contact with my friends; do you expect I had time for WattPad, or the first Hunger Games??? Well, whatever ur thinking, the answer is NO!

Anyway, I finally find time this Sunday, so I was like YOLLOOoOo too bad. Yeh I may have to stay up late to finish my homework. 

Lol, so here we go again! This time it’s still in Alyssa’s Point of View.....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

OMG.

OMG.

OMG.

There was one thought running through my head. 

O.

M.

G.

You know those moments.... when your heart leaps into your throat and you can't breathe and you want to cry but you don't know anything and you think you are going to die....?

That’s probably unique to me I guess. 

My mind went blank. 

I couldn't see anything. 

No, I could. All I could see was red. 

That horrible dark red. 

The red that most people don't get to see much of. 

I shuddered, and began to feel really sick.

 I can't imagine how many people see something like this.

Then my mind sort of suddenly focused... I realized that I wasn't alone in the this stupid world. My mind was so confused, and I didn't know what to do. I held on to the chair so tightly that my knuckles went white.

Wait.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... Jaden.... he.... his.... 

"Jay..."

"Yes?"

I said the only thing that could come to mind... "Oh my god."

I couldn't stop myself. I burst into tears over the phone. He's probably on the other side thinking about how much of a retard. "I am ....just...sorry... Oh. My. God. I'm so.... God...." He.... I wonder what on earth he is thinking now... probably he thinks I'm so stupid. He probably thinks that I am so weak. I feel so stupid and weak and confused. I don't know what to do.  I try again. "OK, I am sorry. I didn't know. “You could hear the pain in my voice. 

On the screen there was.... 

How should I put this? It is so... OK.

There was the classic background of the Capital. Normal.

There were guards. Normal. 

There were about 1000 guards, one at each corner.  Not normal.

There were a lot of people. Normal.

There were a lot of dead people. 

There were a lot of injured people. 

There were people lying there on the street.

There were people being taken away by guards. 

There were guards shooting people.

There was a lot of blood. 

not. normal.

All I could see was red.

Blood.

Injury.

And death.

The only thought that sort of consoled me was the fact that my parents weren’t there, lying on the ground. But there were people that I recognized in the image... Starting with Jaden’s dad, screaming at the camera being taken away by the guards. Those guards that are permanently there, the ones that I never thought about. It was always about the President. Of course, this is his fault. I saw red once again. I clenched my fist. I sighed.

“Al?”

“Jay? I…”

I looked down in disgust at the uniform that I wore every day. The stupid society we live in. We had always been told that our society was the best way to live. That Mr. Dictator was always right. That our communities, our society was save and secure. There was more friendliness, more security. The rest of the world was suffering and that out of the economic crises, we rose out of the ashes and built a strong new nation. A nation which the rest of the world would look to. Sounds so perfect. You would believe it was if you listened to one of their speeches.

"America, the country that rose out of the economic crisis. The country that created equality and friendship and equality among us all. The country that everyone was happy in. The country that we all love and there is so much love. There is no hate, and everyone has their rights. Everyone can do what they want, but there are rules. We are all so happy."

Yeh right. There are only about ten people who are happy in this whole stupid country. The president, and his 9 mistresses.

Jay's voice brought me back to real life.

“Al. We have to do something. “

“But Jay…” The words came out weirdly. Everything that I did felt weird. Normal things, like breathing and walking. It felt so inhuman. I felt like an alien.

“No buts. I don’t care.  Both of our parents are there, right?  Is it right for them to be arrested, just for a simple protest? Rebellion may be wrong according to Mr. Dictator, but killing civilians for no reason is even worse. Not standing up for you is also wrong. And, to be honest, I don’t care what I do anymore. I care about my parents. We have to go there. We have to go to the capital, stand up for our rights. We have to stop it. I don’t care what happens, as long as our parents are safe. You and me… we could make a difference.”

I started crying. He always thought he was so brave. I tried to talk sense into him…

“Jay. We are just two teenagers with no power… We….”  Why? Why couldn’t I tell him?

“I have said this before Al. I. Don’t. Care. We could get more people from our neighborhood. We are stronger than the adults’ right? I haven’t been going to the gym for the last three years for no reason. We could save them. “

From the tone in his voice, I could tell that he was serious. While Jay was serious, there was no changing his mind.

“We are going to the Capital.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hey der:) Lol its me again.

I know this is like 3 months after my last update, but I don’t have time in my life anymore. I will try so hard to be always updated and stuff. I’m thinking about maybe once a week? I’m usually free on Sundays.

A lot of people asked me to update, so here it is.

Don’t forget to follow, vote, and comment, whatever you can do on WattPad.

GEMZZZIII