introduction

Niall,Harry, Louis,Zyan ,and Liam were energetic 10 year old boys. As you mighty have predicted they are the main characters in this story. In our world they are famous pop stars, but in this story they are soon to become pokemon trainers. They knew each other since they were 5 years old. What makes their friendship unique is that their birthdays are exactly one day after another. Louis is the oldest one, second is Zyan, than Liam, than Niall, and the youngest is Harry.

They're very close friends but their personalities are very different.

Louis is the silly one he always makes pranks on the others. He can always find something funny, in any situation. He might be rude sometimes but the others don't mind. He is a very care free person and always finds time to make a joke.

Zyan is probably the most shy one of the group. He also is the bad boy of the group. Even through he's only 10, you can always find him checking himself in the mirror. He always takes the longest to get ready.

Liam is the most mature one of the group. He gets bossy at times but he's also very sweet. He's not very likely to swear. He doesn't get most of the jokes although, he probably is smartest one. Liam is the daddy of the group.

Niall is the friendliest one. He gets stubborn sometimes, but in a goog way. He never gives up. He's the least likely member of the group to betrade his friends. He can loves to make his friends laugh. He's the most incontinent of the group, but also the bravest .He never fails to make people smile. He also loves to eat.

Harry is flirty, he can get almous every girl to like him. He likes helping others and is the most emotional one. He snores at night, likes romantic movies, and is the most polite one. But don't only take him as a gentlemen. He might not be as crazy as Louis and Niall but he's a a party animal alright.

Two things they have in common are their friendship and their love to pokemon.