preparing for the journey part 1

Niall's POV

I woke up at 9:00 a.m., I was so excited today was I turned 10 years old, and tomorrow I was going to get my first pokemon and become a pokemon trainer. I was kind of bored so decited to go to Lou's house, he always had crazy ideas.

"Mom I'm going to Lou's house" I yelled to my mom.

" Not so fast, first you have to eat breakfast and pack for tomorrow, than you can go" my mom said.

I was a little angry but I didn't want to fight so I just said. "Alright mom". I grabbed a piece of toast, quickly ate it, took a

sip of nice and started packing.

I put aside the clothes I'm going to wear tomorrow. Than I packed my sleeping bag, which took up most of the room in my back pack. Next I packed my swimming suit, a few extra underwear, jeans, two T-shirts, and a flashlight. Wow I had barley any room left and I still had to fit my money an some food. I took my wallet it had exactly 100 dollars which wasn't that much for almost one year journey. I mean it's April and I'm competing home for Christmas. What am I thinking I should be happy for what I have.

"Are you packed yet" my mom yells from the kitchen.

"Um, almost I just need to pack food" I yelled back.

I shoved my wallet into my backpack. The backpack was getting a bit heavy. I put two water bottles into it, one energy drink, and two sandwiches. I needed something light. Hmm, I know, chips. I went into the kitchen and took a pack of chips put it in my backpack. Then I kept thinking. Then it hit me I forgot to pack my towel.

After I packed the towel, I packed a few more snacks that included: popcorn, chocolate bar, creckers,and two rolls.

Hmm my backpack may be full but I can fill the pockets of my jeans with candy, and i did.

"Mom I'm done can I go to Lou's house now"I asked my mom.

"Shure honey but be back by 4" she said.

It's 11 I had five hours yey. As I walked to Lou's house I met Harry.

"Hi Harry were are you going" I asked

"To Lou's house, oh and happy birthday by the way "he answered.

"Thanks, I'm going to Lou's house too"

Louis POV

I just finished packing for the journey as I herd a knock on the door. "I'll get it mom I said as I skipped to the door. When I opened it I couldn't be more happy.

"Well Isn't birthday boy and one and only Harry Styles" I said welcoming the boys in as they laughed at me.

"Guys I think we should throw a little party at my house today to celebrate our birthdays and say goodbye to palalet town, what do you think" I said.

"that would be great" Niall and Harry said together.

"We should make a huge cake with all our names on it" Niall said.

"Niall all you think about is food" Harry said.

"That's actually not a bad idea, you guys go invite Liam and Zyan I'll prepare the party. Be at my house at 7" I said.

"I'll get Zyan " Harry said.

"I'll get Liam than" Niall said.