Intro Bro

Hey guys wat's up!!!!! It's ur GURRRRL Pepe and ur homesliceee Chee. We are aspiring writers and hope to become famous someday. We would love it if you can click the star below every chapter. Thanks luv. Now enjoy reading the first part of No Clowns In The DARK.
----------------------------------------------
POV Diana Penelope Morgan Mary Memma
It was a dark night in the town of Larrymukecashtonbrangelinarydenkellicmattyxgeorgrepetekeycheepefrerardville.... So much suspicious things have happened in the past few weeks. My name is diana Penelope Morgan Mary Memma, but u can call me Stacy....  But let be me get on with the story. I was making my way downtown (*war flashbacks* when I noticed that it was chilly in the air. That's a weird feeling the temperate he was 80 degrees today and now kfs like 15z are you kidding me.  I knew something was up.

All of the sudden I feel clammy, dank hands grab my waists. I screamed so loud I swear even Australia could hear me. (I live in America btw)
"AHHHH!!!" I began to regret walking to the store to get the new blood on the dance floor album. OMG THEYRE SO HOT. I felt a blow to the side of my head and everything went blaeck.

Next thing I know I'm tyed to a pole that a stripper would use. I would know bc I'm a really famous pole dancer. I look around to fake in my surroundings. It looks like a giant wearhouse that I'm being held in. There are rats running around everywhere and water drips down from the ceiling. I hear a mehnyiichal laugh. I tun my head and see movement in the shadows.  The only thing I can make out in the darkness is the outline of a giant shoe. My heart beat quickens to the point where I almost have a heat atgack. I here the laugh again and turn my head.

"WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DO YOU WANT WITH ME" I yelled at him very louwd.

"I want to eat you..." He grolws. "But first, I must fatten you up.

At this point I'm kind of mad. Like a lot. So I turn my backs in him and kick the FRICK fracking pole. Ouchwch that hurt a lot. I curse out a loud and kick the dang pole again. My foot ball started throbbing with pain and I tried to comfort it. His name is Felipe by the way. The clown started laughing again and left me. I cried myself to sleep and hoped that this was all a dream.