Just kidding betch

Stacy's POV
We walked down the street hand and hand until the sun set in the distance. We decided to find somewhere to stay for the night. We stumbled upon an abandoned motel and found a good enough spot to sleep. Poncho held my hand told me that it's all over now. We went to sleep and later woke up to the sound of birds chirping.

"That was a nice time sleeping that j haven't gotten in some time a while ago," I say.

"Yes I got a fair amount of sleep too," commented poncho.

I get out of the bed and ask him when we were going to kill the clown. He told me that we should take the day of and go on a date. As much fun as that sounds I would rather kill him now and get it over with. We went at this back and forth until we came to agreements. We would wait till noon and then kill him.

Clowns POV
Those little numbscles didn't know I was hiding in their motel the entire time. I heard all of their plan and knew I had to plot against them. I decided that I was going to fake being normal and then blow them up like balloons until they pop. I knew how much fun it was going to be and couldn't wait till I saw their faces explode.

Stacy's POV
We called the clown to come pick us up and he surprisingly showed up pretty soon. We told him that we had taken his side and would be his evil minions. He laughed and told us to get in the car. Just as we got in the car I realized that he had a weird look on his face. We were driving by a cliff when things went wrong. He reached behind his seat and grabbed a metal rod. He tried swinging it around to hurt us but man was he weak. I pulled the bar from him and then started steering the steering wheel with it. Man am I good with metal poles.

The clown tries steering the car at the same time and we go swerving on the road. The street makes a sharp turn ahead of us and I know this will be the end.

"I love you poncho,"I yell to him.

"I love you Diana Penelope Morgan Mary Memma," he says to me.

"But you can call me Stacy," I add as we tumble down the cliff.

THE END