How They Met

Adams POV

"BUZZ! BUZZ!" my alarm rings. "thank god they're only two more days after this." i mutter and click the "snooze" button.today is my first day of high school and i have never been more excited. i cant wait to see my friends and new faces. maybe even find some one i can penetrate my stinger into. so many thoughts were going through my head that i barley even heard my snooze alarm go off. i sigh and slide my phone deciding to text my friend Bertha.Me: Hey Bertha! First day of high school already? Cant wait to see you! I hop off my bed and stumble in to the closet looking for my first day look."Should I go for the "I just fucked your uncle deal with it" look, or the "I call my dad father'" look? I'll go with the second one for today."after getting dressed i waddle towards the mirror and look at myself. "you can do it." after saying those encouraging words i slightly slap my ass and head out the door. i hope into the car and drive to school trying to ignore all the negative thoughts in my head. what if my teacher makes me introduce myself? what if all my friends aren't in my classes? what if i meet someone who is actually a minecraft youtuber and im their next victim? finally, i make it on campus. "today is a new day. today i can be a better bee." i say to myself under my breath. i walk in to the school looking around for any sort of clues or help. "Bertha!" i yell and run towards my only friend. "oh hey adam! good to see you! i just picked up your schedule." "thanks bertha! with how thick that ass is you must have really increased your chances of diabetes!" "i already did but thanks for noticing!" she says happily while walking me to our first class. suddenly, a voice is heard from behind me. "Bertha!" bertha turns but i just freeze. this male bees voice sounded so seductive, steamy, mouth watering, and luscious-- his voice was music to my ears. i had to know who owned this dominate voice. their is only one way. i slowly turned my head to only be faced with a snazzy stallion. his eyes were crystal blue. like a sea of dolphins and whales. his eyebrows arched in a way i couldn't describe. not to mention, his whole face makes him look like a greek god. his hair was a dark shade of brown-- almost a shade of shit. never in my whole life did i think i would want to eat a bag full of shit and think it was this bees hair. the last part of him: his ass. i felt my stinger get hard. i shouldn't be thinking these things. i dont even know his name! but i want to. i have got to. "hey Barry! Barry this is my really good friend Adam. Adam this is my boyfriend." "BOYFRIEND?!"i think to myself. my heart smashed to the ground. i felt like stuffing my stinger up my ass and riding a fucking roller coaster. i have never been in so much pain in my life. Barry suddenly reaches his hand out. to shake or to not? he looks at me weird. to shake. and thus was the first time i touched Barry B. Benson.