Barry the Bitch

Adams POV

it's been around five days since my accident and I've already started memorizing a lot. such as the time i lost my bee card while listening to drama alerts intro and when I rode a unicycle to my cousins wedding while wearing a minecraft t-shirt when I was four. suddenly my thoughts are interrupted when ms. lee enters the room. "how ya feeling adam?" "great, actually. when do I get out of this place?" "today is the day! your friend is here to pick you up." I jump out of the hospital bed and grab my belongings to hope to see Bertha (who I remembered on my own) but to be greeted by the one and only: Barry. "why are you here?" "hey you said forgive and forget that's why I'm picking you up." I roll my eyes and get in to the vehicle looking outside the window. "so...how have you been?" Barry looks at me for a second. "listen, Barry, just because I forgave you doesn't mean I want to be friends with you. I have Bertha. that's more than enough." "Adam, why don't you just let me be friends with you? I know I messed up but come on don't be just a bee bitch." he stops at a red light. "'bee bitch'? I have done nothing but give you respect and all you're doing is treating me like the piece of shit I threw at you last week! if you don't know, bees are suppose to bee treated the way every bee should be treated-- with respect. (get ready for some good ass quality cringe) you are a massive bully! bully! that's what you are! you let all your anger out on me that is so rude! all you do is be mean to me and I won't allow it!" I cheer and slap my ass because of how great that speech was. (fun fact, Adam slaps his ass when he feels or says something confident lmao) "I'm not a fucking bully! you threw shit and I practically did the same to you! you started all of this. if you hadn't thrown your fucking shit at me none of would have happened!" he slams the breaks right as he reaches my house. I exist the car and enter my house. I felt sad for some reason. not only was my stinger throbbing but so was my heart. I felt a stinging sensation threw my stomach and I had no idea what it was. did I like Barry? no way, Barry is a bitch. I do not like Barry the bitch.

*******SIDE NOT IM CHANGING THE AMOUNT OF SCHOOL DAYS TO LIKE SIX MONTHS LIKE AN EVERYDAY SCHOOL BECAUSE IN THE BEE MOVIE IT ONLY LASTS THREE DAYS AND THEIR NEEDS TO BE MORE DRAMA AT THE SCHOOL SO ILL CHANHE EVERYTHING LATER******