Hope

Tiberius listened as the door slammed closed to a room that was only 4 doors down from his. Kit had already slipped inside and had thrown himself on the bed in tears.

Ty's pov
I had watched him storm into the room in tears. I was worried about him, and for some odd reason I was particularly curious  about his well being. Even though I was quite tired after the days events I still wanted to read a book. So I pulled Sherlock Holmes out of my jacket and then sat down next to his door and read.
Soon I was leaning against the door and I was starting to get tired. I knocked on the door once and then whispered goodnight to Kit, I bet that Kit wasn't listening to me. I thought of Kit before I went to sleep. I thought of the light in his eyes that reminded me of the sunset in July. He was elegant, beautiful, and quite attractive, he was everthing that anyone could ever want. As Ty drifted off to sleep he thought of the first thing that he saw in Kit, Hope.

Kits pov
I listened as Ty turned the pages of his book, I counted the seconds between each flip. I thought of the first moment that I saw Ty, how the only thing that I could think was how beautiful. At this point three parts of me exist, one part wants to go see Ty, the next part wants to stay in here, and the third part wants to find a way to go home. I miss my father, the way that he would comfort me, and was always there for me. I hope that one day I will see my father again, in heaven or in hell. As I fell asleep I found thinking of Ty, thinking of him was the best thing for me, it was my Hope.