Part 3

I live alone. I own this place for a long time now. I mean, a very long time.

I have enough funds to support me. I also have investments.

During my dark times, I live by thiefing foods from the market or to some big houses. I love to eat. My favorite foods are steak and steak and steaks. I hate vegetables.

For 50 years of my existance I could not talk. I don't even know how to write as well as behaving like a human.

It was until then when someone came and take good care of me. A good family found me and they gave me shelter. They aren't rich that time but still they adopted me. They had given me home, they shared with me their food and they gave me clothes. They truly care for me.

I became close to my adopted families eldest daughter since we are at the same age. I look like a teenager that time. She's the one who teaches me how to read. She gaves me a lot of books. She thought me how to speak also. We play together though I also came playing with her younger sister. The eldest end up coming with us too when I am hanging up with her sisters little friends.

We have a wonderful life back then until the family need to move away in order to protect me so curious people won't hunt me again.

That's when I decided that living alone again will be perfectly fine for me.

I lived in a cave until I decided to moved out. I came to next town. I just stayed there for a month. Again I moved out to. I ended up moving every month. At first I stayed out of people but in order to exist I have to mingle with them. I'd been to many towns and city. I even went abroad but I still went back to this place.

When I heard that this place is for sale I went back and bought it. I even buy the next land. I happen to own also the forest that I used to hide.

I can afford a sports car but in order to live under the radar I went with an SUV. My house is not a mansion. It's an ordinary two story house. When I went away I just leave my key to my care takers family who lived next town.