Part 2

I am one step away from the cliff when someone shouted, "Hey, which turn should I take when I am suppose to go to town?"

It's a female voice but i did not turn around. I just pointed my finger to my right.

"Oh... It's so picturesque." I heard her saying on my right side. "Can I share your view? Wait, I need to capture this." She continued saying. I am still not looking at her.

It's true the view here is fantastic. I heard her phone snapping a picture.

"Hey!" I snatch her phone. She was startled. I saw her not only capturing the view but also including me. I have a non-human speed as in fast as the flash. I am also extra strong. Also have strong sense. I am not your ordinary guy. As in really not. Especially including my age. I am a senior citizen but I still look like at my late 20's. I give back her phone but I said, "Delete it."

She immediately grab her phone. "See this?" She shown me my picture then she press delete. "You happy now?" She shown me again her phone.

I glare at her. She's nothing special. She looks so ordinary. Her hair is in pony tail and she's in running attire. In fairness she has a bombshell body. She has a fair good skin. She looks small to me considering I am a 6 footer. I am still glaring at her but she just smiled at me.

This woman is weird. Can't she feel that I am not a talking kind of guy? So I just glared at her, hardly. Then she burst out laughing. This woman gone nuts.

"Errr." I heard her. "Aren't you going somewhere?" I ignored her again. This time I glare at the cliff. Then she laugh again. This chick is nuts. "Don't tell me you got annoyed at me thinking that I disturbed your serenity. This place ain't yours right?" I glare at her again. She keeps smiling anyhow. "Ohh... Aren't you deaf?" She asks me and her laugh turns into a smirk. " Or... You can't talk at all.? Tsk. Pity you."

This chick is trying my patience. "Aren't you going to town?"

She fakes a surprise look. It's so goddamn obvious. "Gods, he can talk. It's a miracle!" I even heard her muttering a "Jerk." Nuts, woman.

"It's already dark. A lady shouldn't be walking alone in this creepy place."

"Really? Then you should walk me back to town." She smiles so hard right now. I guess she's having a good time pissing me off and disturbing me.

"Get lost, I am pre-occupied at the moment." I told her but she sits on the rock instead.

I glare at her again. She keeps on smiling instead. I am getting tired of this. But I just let her do whatever she wants to do. I am still one step away from the cliff.

"Aren't you tired of standing? You can sit down. I can share this rock." She patted the space near her. And I heard her muttering again. "Even if you're a jerk. Jerk."

I sitted down near the cliff instead just to annoy her. I heard her sighing. We are just like that for a couple of minutes. It's really getting late and I know that the way down to town will be darker and some wild animals might pass by. So I told her, "Get up."

She get's up immediately. "Are we going back to town now?"

I walk by. She followed me. "Hey." She calls me. So I stopped and looks at her. "I am Key."

She wants to shake my hands. Since I am trying hard to be an ordinary folk I accepted her hand. "Sig." I also introduce myself.

"Are you also from town?" With that question I start ignoring her. She asks me a lot of questions then but I ignored her more.

I start jogging, she also starts jogging.

I can run fast but since I want to be an ordinary person I keep-up with her phase. When we reach the town. I told her a simple, "Bye." And I run away from her.

I smell her following me but I use my super speed. I track her down when I'm sure that she lost me. I just want to make sure that she went home safely.