Part 5

I waited for her at the parking lot.

After an hour I saw her exiting the door. I went up to her. She's surprised at my presence. "How did it go?"

"I got the name of the other two. They kind of a regular visitor at the station. They will visit them tomorrow."

"Let's go."

"Where to? I thought you already leaved." But she walks with me.

"I just came back. I was just in time, I saw you at the door."

"Lucky me." We entered the car.

"Where should I drop you?" She told me her way home.

"Anyway we are totally quits now, you know that right?" I just look at her blankly. "Remember the cliff scene?" She exlpains. " When you are supposed to be jumping the cliff. When you are suicidal."

"Me? Suicide?"

"Don't play cute on me. Life is too short. Problem comes and go. Don't you know that suicide is a mortal scene? You shall not kill. Don't you know that?"

"You are nuts."

"I did not leave you. I was so scared of your life. Even though it's getting dark that time I did not leave you."

"Then what would you do if as what you said I committed suicide then?" I played along with her imagination.

"I won't jump with you. LUH." She even roll her eyes. "But I will pray for your soul, for your peacefullness and I will inform the police." She's smiling now. "But considering that you are driving now and still breathing, well then, I recon, I successfully saves your life."

"Thanks?" I smirks at her.

"No problem."

"For your peace of mind. I was not committing suicide that night."

"Really?"

"I'm just enjoying the view. The serenity. As what you said it has a nice view. Do I really look like suicide a man that night?"

"Errr. Yes. You are one step away from the cliff." I just smiles at her. "Anyway from where are you?"

"Just around." I answers her briefly.

"You are playing mysterious huh."