Seperation jitters

Brayden looked around and squinted slightly, "the age groups seem to be separated"  he says quietly. I looked at  him with a small amount of amazement and quite a bit of terror, he was being so calm during this situation, that I couldn't help but smile softly knowing that I was safe as long as I was with him. I slowly scooted closer to him, however, when we heard loud harsh footsteps approach. I began to shake like a Chiuahaha, fear evident in my body's uncontrollable movement and eyes.  I felt Brayden's arm wrap around my shoulders and pull me securely to his side. The room, which had been alive with panicked chatter, became deathly silent, so silent you could hear your neighbors heart beat. I then buried my face in Brayden's chest as I tried hard not to cry. I failed. Silent tears streamed down my dirty face leaving streaks behind. I was terrified to say the least.
CLICK..... CREEEAAAAKKK

I flinched at how unnecessarily loud and slow the door was opened. Men walked in, men I didn't recognize. Therefore, when they demanded that every female in the room stand and raise her right arm out in front of her, my fear and lack of recognition resulted in my refusal to comply. I gripped Brayden's shirt tightly in my fists,clenching my jaw and eyes tightly shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliff hanger but I have to make sure people are reading and enjoying so if ya wanna know what happens, drop a comment and I'll complete it. Plus I'm tired I had my sweet 16 today lol goodbye and goodnight my lovely readers