Isolation

"Ugh..... My head hurts so bad." I mumble wincing as I feel even more pain pulsate through my brain. "No more talking" I think to myself, before peering around the dimly lit room I was in. Something was missing... Not something,someone.... "BRAYDEN!!!" I yell. A blinding pain splits my skull, I fall to my knees as more tears slide down my face. I then slowly laid down on the cold concrete floor as more pain blinded me. I scrunched my eyes tightly shut, as waves of nausea rolled through me. I lay gasping on the floor like a fish out of water before once again the pain became to much to bear and right before I slipped into the dark abyss that is unconsciousness. I heard a faint "ALYSSA"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brayden's POV
I woke up in a daze a dull ache pulsating through my skull, I was smart enough not to speak when I woke up. However after about 20 minutes of looking carefully around this sterile room I was placed in, I heard HER voice "BRAYDEN" I felt a weight, I hadn't realized I was carrying fall off of my shoulders knowing she was still alive. I waited but heard nothing else, so finally after bracing myself for the upcoming onslaught of pain I was about to receive, I yelled loudly "ALYSSA" pain bore down on me with no mercy and I collapsed to the floor my head striking the concrete and unconsciousness consumed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's next? Will the cousins find each other and more importantly will they find the rest of there family? Guess you'll have to read on to find out!