Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Weekend Summer House Part 2

Kyo stared at Tohru in amazement.

"W...what?"

"I said I want you to stay here, but you don't have to...I mean...it's just a suggestion..." Her hand was wrapped around his wrist, tugging at it slightly as if she wanted to draw him near to her.

"But..."

"But what?"

"Isn't that far for you?"

"I trust you Kyo. You won't do anything to me...I mean, after all that's happened already...I don't something like this will be of anything wrong...right?" She leaned closer towards him, looking at him with an expression he couldn't explain. It seemed to be mixed with questioning, sadness, eagerness, and lust. What exactly did she want?

"No. It wouldn't be a problem. If it's really what you want Tohru..."

"I wouldn't tell you something that I didn't mean, don't you think?"

"I suppose that's right..."

"I'm telling you the truth..." She leaned even closer to him, now on her hands and knees. "Kyo?" He could see a slight view of her breasts from her bathrobe, in the position she was in.

"Y...yes?" He swallowed hard, trying to restrain himself. Tohru crawled into his lap, her legs wrapped around him, and her hands grasping at his shirt.

"Just hold me..." He breathed deeply, exhaling slowly in a shuttering sound.

"Yes..." He hesitantly pulled her to him, hugging her lightly.

"I love you..." she said nuzzling her head into the crevice of his neck. He embraced her tighter, his arms wrapped around her waist, and his chin rested upon her head.

"I love you too Tohru."

Next morning when Tohru woke, she found herself embraced by Kyo, curled up into his arms. She smiled slightly, then wriggled herself out of his arms trying not to wake him. She headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower then make breakfast for him before he woke the time she had gotten out and back into the bedroom drying her hair with a towel, Kyo was already awake.

"Oh, did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"No, that's ok, I woke up on my own."

"Oh, ok then."

"Yes..." he said walking over to her. She dropped the towel to the floor in a lump, clutching his shirt. He placed his hands on her shoulders kissing her. Tohru's hair lay on his arms, some of the dripping water dribbled down his arms.

"Sorry about that," she apologized, picking up the towel and drying off his arms.

"It's ok, really." He grabbed the towel from her hands, throwing it to the corner. "Lets get some breakfast."

"Ok," she replied smiling.

They headed to the kitchen in search of some food. Tohru made him strawberry pancakes, which he ate down in several gulps. Most of the time chocking on bites, stuffing them into his mouth.

"You like them, I'm guessing?"

"Ya hur!" he mumbled, stuffing more pancake into his mouth.

"I'm glad," she said smiling.

They spent most of their day, doing various activities to keep themselves occupied for the time being. Later into the day, Kyo set a fire in the fireplace after it had become chilly. He lay on the couch, Tohru lay on top of him, curled up in his arms. He could feel her chest breathing in and out as she dozed off. Soon enough he had done the same thing. He woke up Tohru kissing his top lip softly.

"Hello there, beautiful."

"Hello," she said smiling, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again.

"Sleep well?"

"Uh huh! Did you?"

"Perfectly," he said grinning.

"Good." She nestled her head on his chest as he stroked her hair.

"Tomorrow is out last day here, we leave the next day you know..." he said to her.

"I know," she said sighing. "I don't want to leave...I want to stay here with you..."she said whispering.

"I do the same."

"Can't we just stay as long as we want to? Nobody comes here anyway..."

"Well, I suppose we could if you really wanted to. It doesn't matter I guess, and besides , it sounds like a good idea."

"Yay, thank you..." she said kissing him. "I'd rather be here with you than be back there with them."

"I know, me too."

"You know, I like Yuki and all...but it kind of annoys me when he interrupts us."

"I know what you mean..."

"I'm so glad to have some alone time with you..." All he could do was smile at her warmly and hug her tight.