Chapter 4 *He's back Harry*

Lily's POV

I am totally confused why hasn’t Harry, Hermione and Ron come to visit me but the two people I despise the most came. Probably they are just busy. “Lily, are you feeling any better?” questioned Madam Pomfrey. “Yes Madam Pomfrey, I think I’m ready to go now,” I replied hopefully. “Yes dear you are free to go but come back if you have a throbbing pain in your head,” she responded. I smiled lightly and got up to return to the Gryffindor Tower. I stopped at the fat lady who asked for the password, “Scurvy Cur!” I replied immediately as I was eager to meet my friends. I entered the Gryffindor common room to see Harry and Ron at the fireplace talking. I smiled and walked up to them, “Hey guys!” I yelled plopping down on the couch next to them. “Hi,” Ron simply replied while Harry just glared at me. “What did I do?” I asked even more confused than before. “Do you fancy Malfoy?” Ron asked shuddering. “No of course not that is just plain silly,” I responded. “Then why did he tell everyone that you kissed him!?!!” Harry snapped. How did they find out, I was stuck I didn’t know what to say everything in my head was baffled. “Where is Mione?” I asked avoiding Harry’s question. “The black lake,” Ron answered. I smiled and ran all the way to the black lake where I saw Mione sitting by a tree totally engrossed in a novel. “Mione!” I yelled hugging her, she just simply glanced at me for a second then turned back to her book. Okay that was it I’ll kill Malfoy. “It’s not about Malfoy, Lily,” she said. Wait did I say that out loud how much more stupid can I get. “Then what is it?” I asked. “You made everyone think I was a bad friend!” she yelled. “What how?” I quizzed. “This morning you made everyone think that I never supported you in anything even Luna confronted me about that!” she explained angrily. “Mione that is so silly you are the greatest friend ever!!” I assured her. Maybe I could ask her for help maybe she’ll know how to expose Voldemort. “Mione I need your help, it’s about Voldemort I have three week to expose him or I’ll have to be his wife!!!” I begged. “You sound extremely mental right now, you are paranoid just get over it He-who-must-not-be-named is GONE!!” she exploded. “Mione I have three weeks I’m running out of time!!” I pleaded tears coming out my eyes I was extremely depressed that my best friend didn’t even believe me. “Stop being a little child and grow up!!” she yelled walking away. I let out a sigh and slid down on the tree log. Tears were pouring like rain down my pale face. “What’s wrong Potter?” asked Malfoy. “It’s not your business and get this in your mind I.HATE.YOU WHY ON EARTH DID YOU TELL PEOPLE I KISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I completely snapped.

“What, I didn’t tell anyone that!” he said a hint of surprise in his voice. “Oh yeah then another Draco Malfoy must’ve done!” I replied sarcasm dripping from my voice. “Just tell me why you were crying!” he exclaimed frustrated. I don’t know what came over me I just ran and hugged him crying my heart out. “No one believes me everyone hates me even my best friend maybe I am mental!!” I cried my voice muffled in his chest. “What do they don’t believe?” he asked. “Nothing!!!” I yelled “I can’t take it anymore t-t-the voices in my head, the dreams he haunts me!!” I dropped to the ground my hands covering my face and my hair deep blue. Everything seemed so wrong how on earth am I going to expose maybe Harry is the better twin, maybe I am just a loser who deserves to die.

“You hate me right?” I asked my voice breaking. “I d-don’t h-hate you,” he stammered. “Kill me put the curse on me now!!” I yelled my feeling all clustered together. “What!!” he yelled. “You said you don’t hate me if you have at least any feelings for me then just say the bloody UNFORGIVABLE KILLING CURSE NOW!!!!!!!!” I screamed in pain my head throbbing, the pain was unbearable I let out a huge scream that echoed all over Hogwarts. “Told you no one will believe you!! You will be mine the pain you are experiencing is teaching you a lesson stay away from other boys you hear that!!!!!!!!!!” his raspy voice yelled in my head. “No No!!” I screamed. “Lily what’s wrong?” Draco asked. “Just do the curse now please!” I pleaded. The whole world was spinning the pain in my head wasn’t stopping everything seemed to slow down then a cold deathly feeling engulfed me my whole body became numb I couldn’t move or breathe everything became blurred and before you could say Brooms I was out like a light.

“You didn’t listen to me I told you that no one except me was allowed to touch you!!” he shouted. “You never said that!!” I yelled “leave my life alone you already ruined it what more do you want!!”  “You I already told you I want you, would you like to see your precious friends and your brother dead?” he quizzed. “No you leave them alone!!” I yelled. “I will on 2 conditions you have to destroy Dumbledore and you have to be my WIFE!!” he screeched. “Never in a million years would I do that Voldemort!” I replied. “Then say good bye to your brother, you have three weeks to make up your mind for now I leave you to think!!” he exclaimed. “No!!” I yelled “there has to be another way!” Tear flowed like a river staining my clothes. “I hate you Voldemort!!

My breathing was fast as I opened my eyes there were tears stains on my face and my hair was blue. I realized that I was in Professor Dumbledore’s office surrounded by Harry, Ron, Draco, Hermione and Professor Dumbledore himself. “It seems that he is back and has taken an interest in your sister Harry,” Professor explained. “Who is back?” replied Harry. “Voldemort"