Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Zayn's P.O.V. 

"Ahhhhhhh." Olly screamed grabbed my arm for dear life and hiding her face in the crook of my neck. 

"Olly, Will you shut the hell up!?" Jessica screamed and Louis nodded.

"We're trying to watch a movie and your making so much noise i'm surprised the neighbours haven't complained!!" Emily sighed and turned back to the screen.

"Lets go upstairs, yeah?" I whispered in the small girls ear and she nodded. She tried to stand up but she was shaking so much it was a struggle for her. I chuckled slightly and picked her up bridal style carrying her up the stairs, ignoring the whistles coming from behind me.

I sat her down on my bed and sat down next to her, "You alright?" I half smiled.

"I-i'm just n-not good at scary m-movies." She stuttered, still shaking. I pulled her close and hugged her, while stroking her hair. 

"You should get some sleep." I mumbled and she looked up at me.

"Stay?" She said begging me with her eyes,  that alone made me never want to leave her alone... Ever!  I nodded and she crawled under the covers, i lay down next to her and pull her close. "Thank you Zayn." She mumbled sleepily.

"No problem." I mumbled back but she was already fast asleep. I kissed her forehead and drifted of to sleep myself.

I woke up that morning and looked down at Olly, she was so cute when she was sleeping, But one thing was missing. I longed to see those beautiful eyes of hers. She was snoring softly and her mouth was slightly open. She looked ten times younger than normal and quite venerable. I lay staring at her and stroking her hair for about half and hour before i sighed and crawl out of bed, careful not to wake her. I padded down the hall and knocked on Liam's door.

"Come in." He said sleepily. He was lying in his bed on twitter and i laughed. he was always on twitter, "Whats up Zayn?" He said shutting his laptop and putting it under the pillow.

"Olly." I sighed and he smiled.

"You gotta tell her dude. Trust me." He smiled.

"But i have Perrie!" I cried putting my head into my hands. "I'm just so confused." I mumbled into my hands.

"Well you gotta make up your own mind Zayn, That's something i can't do for you!" He sighed running a hand through his hair. 

"I'm gonna spend the day with Perrie and try and ignore Olly! Then hopefully this will all go back to normal! She has that Phil dude anyway!" I said, standing up and heading back out the door, i swear i heard him mumble it was a bad idea put i was already half way down the stairs so i couldn't care less.

Olly's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked over, expecting to see Zayn but he wasn't there. I picked up my phone and check my messages. None. No surprise there, I sighed and headed down stairs where everyone was sitting round the table. "YOUR ALIVE!" Niall screamed hugging me and everyone else cheered, but Zayn who just stared at his phone the whole time.

"Do i smell pancakes?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Yes Olly, In the kitchen." Liams sighed as i padded into the other room.

****

I stepped out of the shower and pulled on pair of Dark skinnys, a plain white vest -top and some white converse. I grabbed my grey Ed Sheeran sweatshirt and pulled it on over my top before heading back downstairs. Just as i got to the bottom the door rang.