Chapter 7?

• Dedicated to All you readers! Love you <3

Chapter 7

Olly's POV

Tonight was the night of the Ball, we were being picked up at 6 and it was now just after 4 so i decided to get ready. I laid my dress on my bed before stripping off and jumping in the shower. After quickly washing my hair and body down i turned it off and stepped out wrapping a towel around me. I sat down at my dresser and dried my hair. I applied a thin layer of foundation, for my eyes i decided on a natural smoky eye. I applied some eyeliner making it flick out at the side and brushed on some mascara. I took my favorite red lipstick and put it on. I tied my hair into a fishtail braid before dropping the towel and putting on my dress. I slipped on a pair of black heels to go with my dress and looked in the mirror proudly. I shoved my Phone and some cash into a small clutch. At that moment Harry called to say the car was here. 

As i arrived at the front door the lads, Jessica and Emily all gasped. 'Olly you look fantabulous!' Jessica screamed and Emily sighed.

'That's not even a word Jess!' She rolled her eyes and turned to me, 'Looking good Olly!' She winked and i laughed. 

'Hurry up guys!' Liam rushed. 'We have to get going!' We all headed out the door and down to the Limo that was waiting for us. The drive was short and when we arrived we were mobbed my Paps. We had to wait and take pictures on the red carpet before we could go inside. Harry grabbed my Hand,

'I want you to meet someone!' He smiled and lead me off to a table in the corner. We sat down and Harry chuckled at my shocked expression. 'Olly this is Ed, Ed this is Olly.' He introduced and i shook Ed's hand. OMG! I just shook Ed Sheeran's hand. Don't scream were the only thoughts going through my head at that time. 

'Nice to meet you Olly! Harry's told me about you.' He chuckled and i laughed,

'I can imagine what he said.' I replied, calmer that i thought i would. Me, Ed and Harry chatted for a while before we had to go and sit at our assigned tables for dinner.

 'Bye Ed, See you later!' I waved at Ed after we had swapped numbers so we could keep in touch. Me and Harry headed over to the table the other were sitting at and sat down. We ate our meal just about in silence. Only a bit of small talk. Once we finished Louis and Jessica went to dance as did Emily and Harry. Liam went of to speak to some off his showbiz mates. That left Me, Niall and Zayn. 

'Exuse me, would you care to dance.' Someone asked me and i looked up to see the one and only George Shelly standing over me, i nodded and he held his hand out for me, i took it and we headed over to the dance floor.

Zayn's POV

Ugh, Stupid George! I was just going to ask her that i sighed and waited for them to finish but as soon as they did someone else would step in to dance with her. after about 20 guys she got bored and head over to the buffet to see Niall. I stood up to go and see her put i was stopped by Harry, He was really drunk. Great..

'ZAYN!' He yelled and everyone looked over.

'Keep your voice down Harry.' I said calmly and he giggled.

'Is this better' he whispered, i sighed and nodded. 'Listen mates i set you up with a girl!' He hiccuped and then smiled. 

'What!?' I whisper yelled and pulled him outside, 'You know i like Olly!' I raised my voice once we were outside. 

'Yeah but this girl is pretty.' He said slurring his words. 'She's called Natasha...!' I rolled my eyes and called a cab, it was time for Harry to go home, And i guess i was the one taking him. The cab arrived and i helped Harry in. I slid in beside him and told the driver where we were going. He was an older man about 50. The only noise that could be heard was Harry's giggling and occasionally hiccups. When we arrived at the hotel i paid the man and threw Harry over my shoulder carrying him up the stairs to our hotel room. I put him on the couch and changed out of my suit into a pair of grey sweats.

I flicked on the kettle and made tea for me and Harry. 'LEEEEEEEYUMMM'  I heard a voice call, 'Put me down please?' The voice slurred and i recognized the Irish accent as Olly's. I took out more cups and made one for Liam and Olly. As i carried them through to the living area i stifled a Laugh. Olly was running around the room in Liam's Batman costume and Harry was dressed as catwoman i think? They had done Liam up to look like the joker and had him tied to the chair.As i walked through Olly screeched, 'ZAYNIEEEEE PUT A TOP ON? PLEEEEEASE?' She slurred while covering her eyes and i sighed.

'Olly i think its time for you to go to bed.' I said and threw her over my shoulder. I carried her into my room and gave her some Pajama pants and a t-shirt to wear, 'Go and change.' I said pointing to the bathroom she did as she was told and came out a minute later dressed in the clothes i had given her. She didn't even look at me as she walked out of the room and into hers. 

I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers up. During the night i heard the others come back in but apart from that it was strangely quiet.

Morning came and i headed to the kitchen were Olly, Harry and Niall were slumped over the table. 

'My head hurts.' Niall grumbled and the other two nodded in agreement. I made tea for the four of us and passed it out sitting at the table myself. I smiled at Olly and she smiled back slightly. 

'I'm going back to bed.' She muttered standing up and leaving Me, Niall and Harry alone in the kitchen.

'The others went sightseeing again.' Harry said after minutes of silence. I nodded and left the kitchen myself going to my room to change. I put on black jeans, a random band shirt and hi-tops before heading out and sitting on the sofa flicking through the TV channels.

'Ahh yes, Onto the band known as One Direction.' The male newsreader said and the woman chuckled.

'Yes Bert, One Direction have taken the world by storm and last night they were seen at the charity ball. Harry and Louis seemed Happy with the girls known as Emily and Jessica as they were seen here dancing.' She smiled as picture of the couples appeared. Liam spent his time with his celeb pals and Niall seemed Happy at the buffet.'

'But what about Zayn? And who was the other girl with them?' the male asked and i rolled my eyes.

'Ahh, i have reason to believe Zayn has split from Little Mix band member Perrie as she was sen here,' she pointed at a picture, 'With another man. And the girl? She is Olivia, or Olly, Daniels. She's and her friends Jessica and Emily are staying with the band but she was seen dancing with a number-' 

I turned of the TV and went to my room slamming the door, a second later it opened and shut again, Olly sat down beside me wearing a Superman shirt tucked into high waisted jeans short and Red converse. I smiled at her and she shocked me by wrapping her arms around me and hugging me. 

'Whats that for?' I asked and she just giggled.

'So i need a reason?' She asked and i chuckled,

'No Love,' I replied she pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.

'I hope you don't mind..' she trailed off, taking my face in her hands and before i knew it a pair of soft lips were attached to mine...

Dun, Dun, Duuuuuun....

Yes I'm back and i bring Zally kisses with me! if that makes sense?

Anyways how are y'all? Y'all! what a funny word.

Sorry i haven't updated in a few weeks been busy w/ christmas and stuff :)

Anyway enjoy and i'll try update soon!

but if i don't....

MERRY CHRISTMAS :):):):)):)

lOVE YOUS! BYEEE!

~Alix xoxoxox