six, week 12

After Harry and Louis returned home (Harry cursed himself for calling it that, home, it did not belong to him. Neither did Louis) Harry got a call from Cassidy, whom he barely spoke to in fear she would not be very happy about his newfound romance with his one night stand from Six Weeks.

They spoke of Caleb's birthday party, the one he has next month that Harry has had in the (way) back of his head these last few months. He's missed them, and the cute brown eyed nearly four year old who likes to call him Haley.

Yet, when he inevitably revealed to her that he wishes to see her, simply because he misses her and must tell her about his last few weeks with his new "friend."

"Harry, I miss you! Lunch today?" She's always been so kind to Harry, even when they met in college and he was just gay and friendless.

Now, he's 22 and pregnant with an unplanned child and she's 24 with a child and a bitter ex boyfriend.

He giggles a bit, asking how Caleb and Alex have been and how Sid's new job has been going. Small talk is somewhat difficult for Harry, considering all contact he's had in the last three months had been with Mark, Louis or his Mom (or his little baby? He wasn't sure if he was counting that one quite yet.)

And so a half an hour later, despite Louis' objections about Harry leaving the apartment in this hot day without him, Harry was sat in a café down the street with Cass in front of him.

He wore a loose fitting t shirt, one of Louis' over sized ones that was awfully large but not very long. Cass noted this, of course. Who was Harry to wear an Asia t-shirt?

He was greeted by a tight hug and a big kiss on the cheek from Cass, leaving her trademark peach colored lip stick imprint on his cheekbone.

"Harry! It's been ages. I stopped by your apartment to drop off a card from Caleb but you weren't there. Were you out?" She questioned, sipping an iced tea she had ordered before Harry walked in.

He sucked in a breath.

"I may have been out, I'm not sure." He crossed his arms, trying his best to keep from instinctively rubbing his tummy as his arms went back up.

"Oh. Would you want a coffee?" She smiled, motioning to the line to the left of them.

Harry's eyes widened. "No! I mean, no. I'm okay, thank you." He was extremely strict about caffeine with his little peanut.

"Alright." She crossed her legs beneath the metal table.

"I'm sorry. I'm just- a lots happened Cass." He knows he should tell her.

"Oh come on, I'm your best friend, Harry! Spill." She giggled, playfully kicking him under the table a bit.

Harry nervously coughed, clearing his throat as if it would get rid of all the bad things he's had in his head for the past 12 weeks.

"Well," he uttered, "I'm sure you remember the boy from the bar? Blue eyes, brown hair. Really lovely?" He mused, blushing at the though of the night he met Louis.

"Course, you went on about him for weeks, H. You would've thought I was in bed with you." Both laughed.

"Well, um, he kinda knocked me up. So now, I'm living with him and his dog while my mum visits to pretend we're a couple, and Cass, I'm completely obsessed with him." He exhales, shaking his head before Cassidy starts to giggle, covering her mouth with her dainty hands.