The Five Kingdoms

Pramira
ruled by: Queen Lavina Tallvyn
symbol: a crown and a sword
mark: an eye on the bottom of the foot
animal: a raven
info: A kingdom known for its knights and skills in battle as well as its strong beliefs and massive population. The north most kingdom.

☾♚☽

Daenir
ruled by: King Valen (Valen the Victor) Gortanole
symbol: an arrow through a skull
mark: diamond under the eye
animal: a griffon
info: A kingdom known for its mining of diamonds and use of slaves. Thought to be the second oldest kingdom after Pramira. The middle kingdom.

☾♚☽

Ambryth
ruled by: King Darius and Queen Freyai Starrel
symbol: ship in the sea
mark: an ocean wave on the wrist
animal: a kraken
info: A kingdom known for its hand in trade and fearsome duo of rulers. Home to biggest export of fish and its grand Armada. The coastal kingdom, or the Kingdom of the Sea.

☾♚☽

Lyrinthes
ruled by: Queen Aliza Felcomada
symbol: clashing swords
mark: a rose on the ankle
animal: an owl
info: A kingdom known for its dabble in history. Known for the World Scrolls, a library of sorts, and History Monks. The Kingdom called the keepers of the past, present, and some say even the future. The western kingdom.

☾♚☽

Rimore
ruled by: King Saul and Queen Aestrai Munsadi
symbol: scythe with a snake around it
mark: serpent down the arm
animal: spitting cobra
info: A kingdom known for its peaceful rule and exotic animals. A kingdom that resents violence and their knights (the Kai) make up one of the smallest, yet most efficient, armies. The southern most kingdom.

☾♚☽

The Nor
Or the "undead". Black, heart-eating beings that have existed since the beginning of time. Forged in darkness, through death and decay, some say born from the Sins of the First Mortals. Though not technically undead, they have the ability to possess the body of the dead.

☾♚☽

Nightmares
Old creatures, things that nightmares are made off. They're said to be brought to the world from the depths of Hell, crawling from the ground long ago in the Era of Night, before the sun ever peeked across the sky.