chapter 2

Aleks P.O.V

It was raining god sake all i wanted to do was chill in the park,I was almost there when my phone went of in my pocket.

"hello"i said

"aleks its Eddie my friend shes at the park alone could you walk her back to the house"

"um ok" i answed

"bye"

The call ended crap its already 10 she can't stay there alone.I ran to the park in the rain and when i arrived i saw a gril on a bench i jumped the fence and walked towards her.

"Hey i'm Eddies friend"

She looked up,man she was pretty,she had long black hair that was ruffled up and soaking wet,her eyes were blue and she was just beautiful.

"hey" she said

I realised she had tears in her eyes,i said down next to her.

"are you ok?" i asked

She stayed silent then whispered "no".

She flung her arms around me and hugged me tight,i held up my arms and was unsure what to do,until she let go and said "sorry i've been through alot tonight"

"its ok but we should go its getting late"

She nooded and grabbed her suitcases,we walked home and she told me everything that had happened and boy i felt like beating up her dad.

Eddies P.O.V 

Where were they,i walked around the living room and then kevin walked in.

"would you stop that"he shouted

I gave him the glare that meant this is important and he scurried upstairs,after a few minuites the door flew open and Aleks and Amy ran in.She dropped her suitcases and Aleks went straight upstairs.

"Eddie"she shouted 

I ran up to her and gave her a big hug boy she needed it,she was soaking wet and freezing.

"Well" i said

"Eddie i'm sorry my dad its just" she looked down

"hey hey its fine" she collapsed in my arms she was not in the best shape.

"let me show you youre room steven moved out but its still got a bed you can set everything up in there and then take a shower" i said while handing her suitcases to her

She smiled and went upstairs

Amy's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and walked to stevens old room i went in and sat down on the bed and unpacked,i set up my equiptment and then just chilled on my phone.That Aleks guy is nice.

Hey guys i hope you are enjoying i will try to update when i can but for now i hope you enjoyed this chapter.