Chapter 3

Aleks P.O.V

After playing some gmod and minecraft I decided to head downstairs,I opened my door and walked out I heard the shower and suspected it was that girl.Eddies friend.

I walked downstairs and then down to the basement.

Eddie sat there watching tv so I decided to ask him some questions.

"Eddie" I said

He turned to look at me "oh hey Aleks what's up?"

"I need to ask you something" I said

He nodded.

"Who is she?" I blurted out

Eddie looked down "she's a friend".

"What does her dad do to her?" I was scared to hear the answer but the question was asked.

Eddies face went pale,he hesitated then answered "he... beats her,when she got kicked out tonight she was lucky just to get a slap".

I looked down and then mumbled "why?"

"She doesn't have a mum,so her dad doesn't work.... so he spends the council money on getting drunk,he hits her when he means it and not just because he is drunk" he answered this slowly causing me to take it all in

"Since when?" I had to ask I couldn't let it slide.

"when her mum died"

"When did she die?" I asked

"Childbirth"Eddie replied

I put my head in my hands,what the fuck is wrong with people.

"I am lost for words" I said,which broke the silence around us.

Eddie looked up from looking at the floor and said "I was when I walked in.He was beating her,punching,kicking,even one time he slit her wrists for her."

That's to far,i stood up and walked out and back to my room.

I sighed and changed in to some pjs and then snuggled in my bed,what a day.

Amy's P.O.V

I woke up expecting my dad to kick me .But I was in another persons room,oh yeah I was in Stevens old room.

I got up and changed,i put on a black long sleeve jumper,blue skinny jeans and a red hat.

I walked down stairs to see Aleks sitting on the couch on his phone.

I sat down next to him,he looked up and smiled.wow his smile was beautiful.

"Hey" he said

His voice was cool and relaxed,it sounded American,with a hint of Russian.

"Hi" I answered back

"Umm about yesterday" I said

"Thanks"

He smiled that amazing smiley and then replied with a "no problem"

I wanted to lean in and kiss him there and then but he doesn't like me and Brad wouldn't be happy.

Just as I was about to say something,my phone went off. I checked the text and then dropped my phone.

Aleks looked at me worried and then I screamed "EDDIE".