One Rainy Night

A/N- for the first few chapters I have no idea what to call these so just have fun. Okay we'll have fun reading. Also author notes will be bold if I have any information on the next paragraph or something like that.
-Foul language-
~~~~~~~~
-Max-
It was raining, the worst rain we've had all year but I didn't care, all I care about is getting him home safe. That's my job.
{Max - Jamie}
"MAXXY  PLEASE"
"IM COMING JAMIE ILL SAVE YOU I PROMISE"
"MAXXY  PLEASE HES NOT GONNA STOP"
"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD"
"What are you going to do to stop me"
"LET ME GO"
"NEVER! I let you go once never again my sweet angel"
I pulled out my phone and called Adam as fast as I could. "ADAM GET HERE NOW I NEED YOUR HELP" I hung up and kept running towards them. I need to save him.
"MAXXY "
"STOP CALLING HIM THAT I AM YOUR MASTER"
"JAMIE I WILL SAVE YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I D-" I stopped dead in my tracks the rain pouring down even harder now. He pulled out a gun and put it against his head. I froze in my place.
"YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO SAVE HIM I PULL THE TRIGGER"
"MAXXY PLEASE" he slapped him.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU RUNT"
I knew what I had to do but it had to wait.
"Fine I'll surrender" I put my hands up and set them together to cup the back of my head.
"Good boy. NOW SIT. Or should I say kneel"
"DONT LISTEN TO HIM MAXXY"
He hit him again using the gun.
"I'm sorry Jamie" I kneeled down, seeing him start to walk over seeing Jamie for one last time. He cocked the gun and put his finger on the trigger.

*BANG*

I waited then I opened my eyes and saw him fall to floor, body limp. I look up and the douche that started all of this. I stood up with all the courage I had left in my body. I had to do it for him. I looked at the man who had caused the child so much pain. I ran towards him and punched him square in the jaw.

*BANG*

A second shot was heard, this time to my shoulder.

*BANG*

A third, this one was in my foot. I was limping now but I'm not stopping.

*BANG*

The third and final shot, this was to my lower chest near my kidney. That's gonna leave a mark.
I started to hear sirens and he started running, I went over to Jamie with all the strength I had left in my body I picked him and held in my arms for the last time. I held him as tight as I could and cried, I cried worse than I've ever cried before. "I'm so sorry Jamie, this is all my fault" those were the last words I spoke before everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Word Count: 515-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I hope you like the first chapter thing of whatever this is.