Welcome Home

A/N:

I just woke up from a 6 hour nap

_________________

Adam

I take out my phone and text Red I walk towards the building Max following closely behind. I stopped at the door and looked at him "you ready buddy?" "Adam I've been asleep for two weeks I think I'm ready" he started laughing "Alright man here, you can open he door." I handed him the keys  I took my phone out and started recording for when he steps inside.

Max

I stepped inside only to be met with a cloud of orange yellow glitter in my face. I wiped away some from my eyes and shook my hair. I opened my eyes to be met with Barney, Red, and other kids from the building. They all started screaming "SURPRISE!!! WELCOME HOME MAX" I was pulled into a tight hug by Red and Barney and soon everyone else joined in. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me "Alright guys be gentle he just got out of the hospital he's fragile" I smirked pushing the phone down and grabbing his hand to pull him into the hug wrapping my arms around him as tight as i could, he hugged back just as tight. All of the sudden I heard a very high pitched girly scream "AAWWWEEE THAT'S SO CUTE" I pulled back from Adam and turned my head towards the noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOA CLIFF HANGER!!! Only because I'm super lazy. Really sorry about not updating recently I've been on vacation at my grandmas and I've been hanging out with my brother but I will defiantly try and get more updates soon. Until next time, see ya.