#1 Who knows?

In a faraway town filled with greenery and brick buildings. A young adult sits at a table with a large black umbrella settled over his head. Ennio watches rhe rediculously large crows circle him and eyes the chair in front of him. If he goes down he will go down swinging. Perhaps giving the term "eat crow"a literal context. Or not. 

An old drunkard walks towards him and sits uncomfortably close. "Hey man." The old dude slaps Ennio's shoulder. "How long you been here?" Ennio gives him a blank look. "A few minutes." 

The old man laughs. "You know you've been here for at least an hour."

"Maybe."

The old man takes out his phone and shows Ennio a Picture with a satisfied look on his face. Ennio stifles a laugh and nods in agreement. "Dude, you been searching pictures of old ladies on google?"

The old man laughs again "Stop playing man." Ennio isn't convinced.

The old man flips through more pics of the samelady and slaps Ennios shoulder. "Yeeeah." Ennio looks up at the crows again.

"Man the birds out here are vicious." Ennio says. 

"You scared of birds?" 

"Nah but they out here swarmin man."

"They aint gonna do nothin'. You scared? You scared." the old man laughs.

"LikDurrell," Ennio says. "No. I'll straight launch a chair at em if they come at me"

"Yeah okay." Durrel laughs.

Just then the dumpster the birds were circling is shot into the air.

Ennio and Durrel stare in disbelief.

They stare as the heavy metal dumpster falls from it's apex and very quickly gets closer.

"Shi-"

They run behind the cover of a restaurant building and watch through two layers of glass as the dumpster crashes into the ground sending shrapnel flying in every direction. They peek from around the corner to see a large man clad in entirely in black complete with a coat and hat made from black feathers.

The man turns to look at them. His eyes are like tangible shadows. Always moving. They pull back and lean against the wall. 

"What the hell is that?" Ennio asks. "It looks like one of those medieval doctors but without the mask and covered in feathers." 

Durnell shrugs. "Maybe he came from Vegas."

Ennio gives him a doubtful look. "Here?"

"You never know."

The man approaches them slowly. His footsteps silent among the cawing of the crows.

Ennio sighs. "Did the author have to add flying birds to this story?"

The birds suddenly fall silent as if in response to his comment.

The Crow Man speaks in the type of voice you'd imagine would come from a crow.

"I know what you did." 

We step out from around the corner. "What?"

"I know that you threatened my crows with a broom recently so i have come to get my revenge."

"But, we didnt do anything." Ennio says.

"You brought a broom to the dumpster in the hopes of harming my brothers."

Darnell gives Ennio a look that says "really?"

Ennio looks the crowman in the eyes. "So? What are you gonna do about it?" He crosses his arms. "I'm friends with the author so I can do anything."

"So you can get me my own liquor store?" Durrnel asks. Ennio sighs. "No, the author is far too lazy to design a building for you."

"You hear that author." Durrnel shouts. "He said you couldn't do it."

The crow mans face shows a look of what might be shock. "Have they forgotten I'm here?" he mutters to himself. "Well let me remind them. 

The crow man extends his arms and it turns into a murder of crows that shoot in thw direction of Durrnel and Ennio.

"Hey, you weren't joking before were you?" Durrnel asks. Ennio smiles. "Who knows?"

The crows grow nearer and right before impact Ennio and Durrnel disapear and reapear behind the crow man. "So your power is teleportation?" Durrnel asks.

"No, It's Authors plot armor." Ennio says holding out his palm. "I can have any power the author wishes and at any time." A flame bursts from Ennioa open hand.  "Even erasing characters." 

The crow man disapears. "But that'd be boring." The crow man reappears looking quite confused.

"What?" The crow man says looking around frantically.

"Ive always wanted to say this." Ennio whispers to Durrnel and thrusts his palm towards the Crowman. "Begone."

A powerful force blows the crowman and everything behind him miles backwards leaving nothing but windblown earth in it's wake.

Durrnel look and Ennio. "You're a nerd man."