LIKE A GAHD!

Er mah grd. I hate lunch. Usually, it's pretty cool, but today, it is absolutely my death.

Let's play a game, they said. It'll be fun, they said. It's just truth or dare, come on, they said.\

So, I say sure, what's the worst that could happen. Of course, whenever I say this, the worst does happen, to me, of all people.
I wonder if the luchladies are trying to poison us with the pudding. I mean, it's green who even makes green pudding? *gag, gag, gaggedy, gag-- My thoughts are cut off by Tati's yelling "Earth to Emi, helloo, can you see us?"
"Yes, Tati, I can see you"
"Really" she says, sarcasm coating her words."Truth or dare?"
"Uhm... dare I guess."
"I dare you to ask out Logan Mason."
"I hate you." Seriously, double-first-name-football-team-blurt-champ guy.
"You don't love me?" She pokes out her bottom lip.
"What happens if I forfeit?"
"Sorry, but there is no forfeition in this game unless you want death pudding."
"You let Daniel forfeit the death pudding."
"That's because it's DEATH pudding"
"Ask him, ask him, ask him!" By now, the whole table was chanting.
"I hate all of you"

Of course, as if by a twist of fate, still not in my favor, Logan walks right over to our table and plops down right next to me. I am cursed. Dead even. Kay nudges me with her elbow and winks, literally winks at me. Ugh, the struggle is real. "I cannot do this."
"Do what" Logan just shut up and sit there quietly. But no he speaks.
"Nothing--"
"Something" Kay butts in.
"She has to ask you out, but she has no guts" This time, its Tati who butts in.
"She does?" Logan inquires, utterly confused as usual. I mean I'd be confused too if someone who has proclimed their pure hatrid for me multiple times decided to ask me out. "Is this a joke?"
"No Logan, unfortunately not." It took alot for me not to just storm out of the lunchroom, let alone say the next thing. "Will you, Logan Mason go out with me?" It would be so easy to just tell him it was a dare. But, I'm afraid I can't do that. Why, you ask. The death pudding, that is why. That is the forfeition 'prize.' I would rather die than eat the death pudding.
"I'll be back" is all Logan says, then he get's up throws away his food and dissapears into the crowd of kids he considers 'friends'.
I just got dare rejected. What is life?