The Day We Met

Beep, Beep, Beep, etc., etc!! And then I was up, up and mad, too. Why was I mad? It was 2am, that's why. But then I'm like, why don't I just Netflix it til 5:30? I CANT, WANNA KNOW WHY? ITS 2AM!THATS WHY. Why is this not gonna work, you ask. Because Mum turns off the wifi at ten and doesn't turn it back on until "6". Stupid because she isn't even awake at 6. WTF. So I'm like fine I'll just eat all the fricken' cereal. And I look in the fridge and we're out of milk. Ugh.
Self Reminder Note: MOVE OUT¡

So, it's 5:30 and I'm already dressed and ready to go bc I woke up at 2am. So walk out and get in my car. Yea i left. I got to school at 6 even. Traffic Sucks.

I've got too much stuff so I'm also carrying books in my arm. And then,
Wait for it,
*insert crash sound.* And then he hit me. Like a fricken' truck. LIKE A FRICKEN' TRUCK!
So I'm like "Idiot! Did you not see me walking here!"
And he's like "I am so sorry I was –
He didn't finish that sentence. Why would you not finish a –

Oka so this guy is like "fall so he can help you, even though you were cute that day"cute

And so he's like 5'11. Dirty Blond. Blue-eyed. Slim-like. Jawlines like heck. Broad-ish. Skinny jeans. Sperrys. And abs like heck. And also, his shirt was blue. Then I realized, he's on the football team. And all feelings left immediately. If only.

But then he changed my mind. I realized this guy was like the fricken' BLURT champ. Blurt is a vocabulary game that consists of yelling winning rubbing it in and also improving vocabulary and average knowledge. How did I know? When you're the champ, you get a whole bunch of merchandise and a hat. There it was, the hat right there on his bag.

Marry me now. Pleeeease. I guess I said that louder than expected because he heard me and was like no thanks but I'll buy you lunch. And he laughed the whole time.