Chapter 5-

Chapter 5-
Justin's POV
"So this is the skank you've replaced me with" said the voice. I would know that voice anywhere. I used to love that voice, but now I can't stand it. "What the fuck do you think your doing" I say to Selena. I can feel my blood boiling as she stares at Hailey with a judgmental look on her face. "I'm just paying my old friend a visit" she said to me while arching her eyebrow. She thinks she won, but I can't let her treat Hails like this. She deserves better than this. "Funny, we were just leaving" I say as I grab Hailey's hand and throw two hundred dollars on the table. Hopefully that will be enough but honestly I just need to get the fuck out of here before I do something that I know I will regret. I hate that she still has this effect on me and she knows it. I hate that she still makes me mad but it's too much to forget and forgive her for. I walk fast as Hailey trails close behind me. I walk towards a dark hallway leading to the bathrooms and I stop there. I'm shaking that's how mad I am. "Justin, stop. Don't let her do this to you" Hailey said to me. I look into her eyes and suddenly nothing else in the world matters. She's all that matters. I grab her face and she starts kissing me. Slowly at first, but she speeds up as our desire for each other intensifies. Fuck, I want her bad, right here and right now. I grab her ass and lift her so that her legs wrap around my wait and I flip us so that she's up against the wall. I start kissing her neck and her collar bone and she moans in response, slightly tugging on the the ends of my hair. Fuck, that makes me crazy. I kiss my way all the was back to her mouth and our kiss deepens. Suddenly she pulls back. "We can't do this here" she says. I sigh, knowing in the back of my mind that she's right. I kiss her one last time as I set her safely on the floor. She looks up at me and then grabs my hand as we walk towards the door. Before we even read the door I hear the paparazzi yelling questions. "Selena, are you here to see Justin?" "Selena, did you know that Justin and Hailey came here together?" . I roll my eyes knowing just how much she loves making a scene. I look out the door and see her flash them a big smile over her shoulder and then she gets in her car. I let out a deep breath as I walk to the Valet to get my car so that we can go home. As soon as we are in the car Hailey looks at me and says "What the hell was that about?". I look at her and simply say "Jealousy" and start the engine of the car.
------------------------------------------
Hailey's POV-
We ride back to my house listening to music and making casual conversation. Justin keeps his hand on my thigh the whole drive and it's making me crazy and he knows it too. As we pull up to my house he gets out to open my contraption he calls a door and help me out of his car. He walks me to my front door and I pull out my keys to open it. I turn around and ask him "Would you like to come in and have a drink?". "Considering our dinner was so rudely interrupted, yes I would love to come in" he smiles. We walk in and I set my keys on the front hall table and walk to the kitchen. I slip off my heels and sigh with relief. Those shoes are the worst but they make my legs look insane so I suffer through the pain. Justin walks around looking at everything in my living room. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll get the wine" I say to him. He slips off his dress shoes and sits down on my couch. As he sits down, Sugar, my teacup terrier, comes running out of my room and jumps on him. He seemed surprised at first, but then he picks her up and starts petting her and playing with her. Justin Bieber playing with my dog is definitely one of the cutest things in the whole world. I smile and grab my phone from the counter to take a picture. I laugh and set my phone back down and grab our wine glasses and walk over to him and Sugar. I set the glasses down on the coffee table and grab Sugar. "What are you doing here girl?" I say "Are you trying to steal my man?". Justin laughs and suddenly I remember that I am his girlfriend. I smile at the thought and then walk to my bedroom to put Sugar in her bed and turn on some music through my stereo system. My stereo system is by far my favorite feature of my house. It's state of the art and plays through the whole house. When I return to my living room I find Justin looking at a picture of Kendall and I. I smile and her turns around to face me. "When was this taken?" He asks "New York Fashion Week last year" I say smiling at the memory. "You both look so happy" he says. "Yeah we were it was a blast" I reply. "Let's go this year, me and you. I've never been but it seems like I should start paying attention to this sort of stuff considering my girlfriend is a model" he says. I practically melt when he calls me his girlfriend because it just hasn't sunk in yet that we are official. I walk over to him and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He returns my kiss but then it deepens, into something more. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks us to the couch and sets me down on my back. He hovers above me and stares into my eyes and says "I know we just started dating and this might be a little forward, but I think I'm in love with you Hailey". I bite my lip and stare up at him, instead of responding with words I reach up and kiss him passionately, getting lost in each other in the process.