Chapter 5

"Nick wait!"
"What Brandon?, don't you want me to hurt your precious Callie?" He said smiling while still holding Callie by her neck and pointing the gun at her.
"Please Nick, I'm begging you. Don't do it!"
"Give me one good reason"
"Because I still love her Nick, so please don't do it"
"Well, if I hurt Callie it would kill you both but... If I take Callie with me, whoah that's a different story"
Nick started moving with Callie still pointing the gun at her.
"Nick stop!" Brandon said while pushing Callie out of the way. He started hitting Nick but then Nick hit him with the gun and Brandon fell down.
"Brandon!" Callie and Mariana said both at the same time. They both went to see how was Brandon doing. Nick then pulled Callie's hair and started walking down the stairs.
"Nick stop, ahhhh, ouch. Stop!"
"Moms, Jesus, Jude! Come quick!"
Stef and Lena went out of their rooms
"What was all that noise honey?"
"Nick is here and he took Callie, go find her!"
Stef went running down the stairs and saw Nick entering his car and with Callie inside.
"Nick get out now!"
But Nick had already left with Callie.
Stef went running up the stairs to get her gun and her keys to the car.
"What happened? Did you catch Nick" said Lena worried
"No, he's got Callie and I need you guys to stay here and take Brandon to the hospital"
"I'm fine mom, I want to go with you"
He said
"No Brandon you need to stay here"
"No! I'm going with you because what happens if something happens to you?"
"So you think I want to risk one of my kid's life"
"Mom I'm going whether you like it or not"
"Fine, let's go"
Jude was crying and Mariana went to give him a hug and said "Don't worry they are going to find her, I promise"
"Honey be careful!" Lena said to Stef
"Don't worry, promise!"
They then left to the car and start searching for Callie