Surprise !

I logged onto my Email account and started to sort through the ✉️ mail. There were emails from all of my awesome friends........ I really missed these awesome people.... three years was nothing, they were still irreplaceable. But eleven guys had come pretty close. Speaking of which...... that must be one of them knocking right now........

I ran to the door, straightening my messed up hair on the way. I had just finished getting dressed up for another boring day. Actually, it wasn't really boring cause of those eleven... wait, Jongin wasn't here today. He was going to an interview for a waiter position at a Japanese-themed 'butler cafe', whatever that is.... When I asked Suho he said it was something like a 'Maid Cafe' , but of course, I didn't know what that was either...

I was dressed in a pink sweater and shorts, I don't know why, but I remembered the days when Pink was my life, and thought I'd dress something like this.

I went to the door and opened it. Suddenly I was bombarded with mad shouting and crépe and ribbons and glitter and confetti...... ummm ........ wait, what ?

After all the commotion had disappeared, I could finally open my eyes fully and look around me. And I seriously felt like the luckiest person alive. For just a second. Before memories of my sick and complicated life came flooding at me. For a second, I felt there were people who cared. After having grown in an emotionless world for more than half of my life, I felt good about myself.

Surrounding me were Suho, SeHun, Luhan, Yixing, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyunsoo, Minseok, Tao as well as Natasha and a few more of my school friends. And before I could get a word in, they had already pushed themselves in as if it was their own apartment ........... which it sorta was, seeing how they spent more time here than anywhere else.

I looked around to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol washing dishes, Natasha and Yixing blowing balloons, Kyunsoo and Suho starting to cook, Sehun and Luhan putting up decorations, while Minseok was making the rest tidy up the mess.

I was still dazed.

After a while, Natasha skipped up to me.
"What is going on ?" I said in a weird tone.
"We're having a party, don't ask me why, it ain't my birthday..... " she hummed, while tying a balloon up.

Um, wait. Who gave them permission for this ?

"Who gave you permission for this ?"

Natasha just ignored my question and ran back to Yixing.

A/N

Sorry for the super short chapter. Seriously. My life's just f***ed up....
Only Taeyeon's 11:11 can bring to peace my hectic lifestyle...
Maybe I should resort to poetry.
Anyway, I'll try my best to update...