Chapter 2

Today is Masako's graduation, I woke up pretty early, i had a terrible headache, i had a hangover probably. I took a pill to ease the pain and quickly got dressed. I had already prepared breakfast for everyone. "Thank you for waiting." I said ironically and sat down. My father laughed. "Sorry but i dont want to be late." Said Masako and took a bite from her breakfast. "Delicious" She smiled. "I'm glad you like it." I smiled back and started eating. As long as we finished our breakfast, i quickly cleaned the table and then the dishes and we left. Masako was very anxious. She didnt know anyone there and she was thinking that everyone is going to stare at her wondering who she is. "I have butterflies in my stomach" She whined. "This is called being anxious." I corrected her. "Ugh! I feel like throwing up." She mumbled. "Calm down, Masako! Everything's gonna be alright." My father smiled at her, trying to calm her down a little, but it didnt work of course. I know how difficult this must be. Nobody knows who she is and why she's graduating with them.I hope Iruka does something about it. "If you feel like crying, do it." I spat. She turned her head and looked at me. "Crying doesnt make you weak. It simply makes you stronger." I told her. I looked at her with a serious face and she immediately started crying. I can read my sister very well. We are so alike, in character. We stopped walking for a moment. "Let it all out, you'll see! Youll feel better." I pat her shoulder. After a while she stopped crying. "Thank you Akiko, i feel much better now." She smiled shyly. "Don't keep your feelings inside. Keeping them inside only makes things worse." I smiled at her.

We arrived at the academy a little before the ceremony begun. Masako quickly went to Iruka who motioned her to go to him. This place hasnt changed at all. I thought to myself. My father looked so happy, he was smiling all the time. I was so sure that Masako had made him proud. Seeing your parent proud and happy, always lifts your spirits. I saw some kids looking at Masako weirdly, but i could tell that she didnt mind. She was sitting with Iruka the whole time.

"Please take your seats the graduation will start soon." A guy told us. "All students, line up." Said another one to the kids and everyone started lining up in front of us. I saw Masako and she smiled at me shyly. I was so proud of her. The third Hokage came forward and stopped right in front of the audience.

"Good Morning Everyone. Today we are all gathered here for the graduation of our genin. I'm really happy to say, that i'm so proud of everyone of you, graduating at this fine day. I wish you all luck, health and success. You will all grow up and someday one of you might be a Hokage. Let the graduation begin." An applause followed and everyone sat down down on their seats again.

"The names i call, please come forward to receive your headband." Said Iruka.

"Sasuke Uchiha." A young boy stepped forward and took his handband then bowed. Uchiha? This is a very famous name. The Uchiha clan of course.

"Neji Hyuga" Another famous name.

"Sakura Haruno" A young girl with pink hair stepped forward.

"Masako Amane" Here she is. With a straight face she stepped forward her head held high, she took her headband from Iruka's hands and bowed. Everyone cheered. I'm so proud of my little sister. More names were called after my sister's, but the last name, caught my attention.

"Naruto Uzumaki" A young blonde boy stepped forward with a huge smile on his face. Iruka told him something before giving him his headband, but i couldn't tell what. Isn't this kid the nine-tailled fox? My expression changed into a serious one. I was lost in my thoughts at this point. I was trying to remember the name of the kid who was born that day, but with no use. I was too young to remember the name. My father noticed me, he touched my hand gently. "What is it, Akiko?" He asked. He snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly shook my head. "Isn't that kid, the-" I stopped, i couldnt say it. My father's expression changed into a sad one. "Is he?" I whispered. My father nodded. I knew it. We must be careful around him, we don't want to break the seal, bc if we do, then we are all damned. "Akiko, is not the child's fault." He said. "I know, i have nothing against that kid." I confessed. My father nodded. The graduation came to an end. Masako was so happy, she met a girl named Sakura. My father was talking to the third Hokage and i approached them. "Good morning, sir!" I smiled kindly and bowed. "Good Morning Akiko. You grew up to be a fine lady!" He smiled and i smiled back. "What is it, Akiko?" My father asked me. "I have to go get my headband, from Kakashi. Do you know where he might be?" I asked. "You will find him at the park." The third hokage informed me. "Thank you, sir." I smiled and left.