CHAPTER 4

"Hey do u want to get ready and head out to the meadow?" I asked anxiously while he was still in my grasp.

"Yah but it think I'll need a shower, as the same for you I'm sure?" He asked a little weakly as he was still trying to wake up still.

After, about 10 minutes of Leo being in the bathroom he finally came out. He was wearing his denim capris with his blue, and black stripe tank top. He had his dark brown hair parted mainly to the right side with waves.

When he reached the door and was about to leave the room for breakfast he slipped on his light cocoa brown torn sandals with ease.

When he had completely left the room and I heard his feet stomping down the stairs I slipped out of bed grabbed my under wear, bra, and my bathrobe.

I took about 17-20 minutes so I slipped out of the shower dried off and slipped my undergarments on with little difficulty buckling my bra.

So, I put my bathrobe on, whipped my hair into a messy bun and entered the bedroom walking straight to my dresser.

After about 5 minutes of searching threw my clothes I finally decided to wear my new oversized sweater that Leo had bought me. I jumped into my skinny jeans and sneakers and slipped out the door.

When I reached the dining room the table had two plates laid down with scrambled eggs, bacon, and two pieces of French toast each. With the side of caramel coffee.

"Took you long enough, don't you think?" Leo chuckled nearly choking on his French toast.

"I didn't take that long!" I gargled threw my drink.

Leo laughed and gently scooted his chair back folding the napkin an took his empty plate to the sink soaking it in soapy water.

"I made y'all a picnic for when I leave for work." Cynthia said while entering the room which had made both me and Leo jump.

"Ok, we will do our best to eat all of it." He silently laughed.

When we had finished talking to Cynthia we walked out the front door got our bikes and road to the peach tree. Leo had to carefully ride down the hill to the tree because he had to deal with the picnic basket on the handlebars.

When the peach tree was finally in sight we noticed I small lump right under it.

When we got close enough, we realized it was a little girl with tanned skin, light brown hair, with her eyes closed. She was wearing filthy black leggings with a denim colors dress that flowed down to the mid section of her thigh.

"Who is she? Is she lost?" I quietly whispered to Leo but right when I was saying the last few words the little girls eyes popped wide open revealing sparkling ocean blue eyes.

"What is your name, sweety?" Leo asked gently to the girl as she started backing away slowly closer to the tree.

"My name..." The girl seem to say so quietly we could hardly make out anything.

"My name is Ellie..." She said I little bit louder as she finally stood up reaching the height of 4'8.

"My name is Leo and this is my girlfriend Andrea. Why are you in the meadow?" Leo said getting a little more comfortable with her.

"I'm an orphan, my parents both died in a car wreck. I was being sent to an orphanage because the rest of my family had past but, before they could take me I ran away." She said while coming up to me. "What's wrong?" She quietly asked as I realized their was a tears running down my now rosy cheeks.

"We shouldn't bring this subject up." Leo slipped in trying to keep me from going threw the stage where I stopped talking again.

The girl stood there with a frown probably imagining all the terrible things that could've happened in my past.