Chapter One

(1) I'm Gone Before You Can Find Me

Sleep played in her eyes as she struggled to open them. She had no intention on waking up from her queen sized bed, it was too comfortable to abandon at the moment but a voice had decided to rid her of her happy thoughts as she lies in bed.

"Jazmine!" her mothers irritated voice yells from somewhere in the house, waiting a few more minutes so that her mother could finish off whatever she wanted to say but nothing.

Groaning, throwing her pillows all over her bedroom before the sheets keeping her body warm on this chilly morning and fully getting out of bed she makes her way out of her bedroom down the stairs to hear pans being roughly packed away in the kitchen.

Stepping into the kitchen with caution Jazmine looks at her mothers shaking body, thinking of anything wrong she could have done between the time she went to sleep last night and when she woke up but nothing came to mind.

Her mother, Joselyn turns to her daughter as she calms down. She was not angry at her daughter but the stupid prick she called her boss at the law firm, being his receptionist had her thinking of over a millions ways she could kill him with only her bare hands.

"You okay mommy, you seem upset?" Jazmine enquires staring into her mothers hazel brown eyes.

Nodding her head 'yes' at her curious daughters gaze "yes just work stressing me out" she sighs. Remembering why she had called Jazmine down she starts to tap her foot on the white tiled floor with her hands on her hips "tell me why my fridge is empty when I clearly asked you to go grocery shopping yesterday?" furrowing her eyebrows at daughter.

Jazmine inwardly groans to herself "I forgot but I was planning on going after I get done with my dance classes" she answers, it was the honest truth she would have done it the previous day but it had totally slipped her mind after getting her dance workout in.

Humming an audible 'mhm' at her daughter Joselyn excuses herself from inside the kitchen "better have my shit stocked and overflowing when I get back from work" and with that she had left the house leaving Jazmine all alone.

Racing back up the fourteen stairs, gets into her room and jumps onto her bed. Smiling at how she had missed it for the past twenty five minutes. A buzzing sound stops her eye lids from closing shut.

'You better not be in that bed again Jazmine! Get up, get dressed and get food, don't make me hit you for forgetting our food again -Mom

'She knows how to kill our fun' her wolf growls in her head. It had been two weeks since her last shift and her wolf wanted out, being used to having Jazmine let her out at least three times a week was getting to her now.

Getting up from her bed once more Jazmine walks into her bathroom, taking in the red and orange color of her bathroom. Removing her clothing from her body, she fills the bathtube with hot water.

Groaning as her body slides into the hot water filled tube "this feels so damn good" she hisses as she starts to clean her body, also taking the time to shave.

Stepping out the tube after making sure she was squeaky clean and no hair on her legs and lady parts. Wrapping her towel around her wet body, she walks out of her bathroom back into her bedroom.

"What to wear?" she asks herself as she walks to her spacious closet and looking through her clothes when finally after ten minutes of looking she finally settles on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans, a black and white button up shirt with her black and white Converse sneakers.

Smelling like mangoes and strawberries, fully dressed and full after eating a fruit salad with freshly squeezed orange juice. She grabs her white cross over body bag, her Galaxy S6 phone and Jeep Wrangler car keys.

She drives to the mall fifteen minutes away. Feeling the hot sun on her skin as she steps out of the car, she was happy and ready to shop till she dropped but first she had to walk to the grocery store.

Sighing as he drove around town, everything seemed to piss him off lately. The women in his pack would look at him in sorrow and sympathy while the man looked at him like he was a disgrace. An Alpha with no mate was not what they wanted nor needed.

August couldn't take the gossiping around the house, it was bad enough that he was twenty four with no mate but his wolf hearing senses would always seem to hear conversations among pack members about him and him being unfit to run the pack alone.

Seeing a mall up ahead August drives to it, he didn't need anyone's death on his hands due to his speeding. He parks next to a Jeep Wrangler and he admires it for a moment before stepping out of his car.

Strawberries and mangoes filled his nose, his wolf jumped in anticipation'mate' he says excited. August glances inside the car to find it empty but the scent coming from inside it told him that it belonged to his mate, who could be anywhere in the mall at the moment.

He takes a whiff of the intoxicating smell once more he walks into the mall after making sure his 2015 Range Rover was locked. Women had their eyes locked on him as soon as he entered, none of them hid the fact that they were practically raping him with their eyes but he could care less about them.

Grabbing a basket, he strolls over to the snack aisle. He couldn't decide on what he wanted to get, all he could think about was his mate he had found her and yet he hasn't actually found her.

Four aisles away Jazmine thinks of the what type of jello to get for when she decided to ever make dessert. Orange, strawberry and many more different flavors seemed to catch her attention until a faint scent of nature and Axe men cologne.

'Follow scent, find mate' her wolf excitedly says as she tried to lead Jazmine towards the scent but Jazmine had other thoughts and that was to get out of there before her mate found her 'don't run away from mate' her wolf growls at her.

Augusts' nose tilts up strawberries and mangoes, he groans as he starts walking to whenever the scent came from but to find nothing but the scent leading over to the entrance of the grocery store.

'She ran, how could she? when we see her I'm going to punish her' his wolf growls in anger 'calm down we'll find her and we won't let her go again' he reasons with his frustrated wolf that had been mumbling almost every curse word in the book because of their mates sudden disappearance.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Second Update!!!

Going good so far or are there parts you don't like?

Hmm first chapter up.

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

Tell me what ya think...

-PorshaBee Productions