Chapter Fourteen

(14) Mama's know

*Jazmine*

"Jazzy why you being stingy with the cookie?" my mom asks casually as we sat in Olive Garden, eating lunch.

I look at her shocked that she knew August hasn't been sliding up in here for three days, sixty-seven minutes, twelve seconds and counting. I keep track cause a chick was going through dick withdrawal.

'Hi, I'm Jazmine Alsina and I'm addicted to my husband's sex game' 'hi Jazmine' (I need help 😆)

"How did you k-" she waves her manicured nails at me "honey a mother knows and because your butt has stopped growing since the last time we met up" I'm literally spooked out.

"How do you expect me to get grand babies any time soon if you holding out Jaz, I want mini Jazzy's and Augie's running around the house, preferably five, you know" I swear my mom and August's mom had a conversation and thought five grand kids would be perfectly fine for them "but if you give birth to more than five, I'd be ecstatic" I choked on the wine I was sipping.

Wiping the corners of my red lipstick coated lips "mom, you need to start thinking about hobbies, like swimming or knitting sweaters" she shakes her head in disapproval "you need to be having sex more, unprotected ya know that way you get pregnant" I cry internally, where has my mom gotten this bluntness from.

My question answers itself when I see August's mom walk over to our table "my baby and best friend" she greets, kissing us on the cheek and sitting down "what you two talking about?" I look over at everyone in the restaurant, trying to block out the grand baby crazed squad.

"Jazmine!" I feel a nudge on my upper arm "you need to listen to this, you could learn a thing or two" mama said sternly, earning a soft eye roll from me but 'listen' to them go on and on about something I didn't really care about.

The scent of my mate engulfs my senses and has me smiling from ear to ear "see I told you, she'd like the handcuff August to the bedpost and make him beg until she gave it up idea" August's mom said but I mainly concentrated on my mate's scent.

I could see him as soon as he turned a short corner and made his way over towards us "or she could be smiling cause her husband is here" mama cooed looking at us.

He greets the mommy's first then pulls me up "mind if I whisk her away for a while?" he asked never taking his eyes off mine "go ahead baby take as long as you need" I grab my purse "don't forget what we spoke about Jaz, open the bakery for your man" mama yells out, earning looks from those in the restaurant and waves them off.

Only those two could get attached that quick and act all bad in public.

*August*

I held onto Jazmine's hand as I drove us to my private cabin, located deep in the woods where no one would think of looking for us at.

I try to invade her thoughts but she has blocked me out "Jaz what you thinking about?" I ask being curious "nothing" her tone strained and then the car is filled with her aroused scent.

So that's what she is thinking about. I smirk to myself as I try to push images of our first intimate night into her thoughts.

She crosses her legs tightly while biting onto her bottom lip, she looked so sexy trying to get rid of the explicit visions she was having of us.

"Where are we going?" she asks me looking at all the trees surrounding the area "have you been planning to kidnap me after we got married?" she stared at the side of my face curiously.

I let out a chuckle "I might as well be, seeing as you are holding out on your sexy husband" I said looking at her briefly, see her battle with her wolf as I park the car hidden in the underground garage.

I lead her into the cabin, and show her around "this is where you and I are gonna play catch up in the bedroom" I wink at her.

"In your dreams my husband, I'm chilling" she sat sitting down on the couch "where are those handcuffs I bought?" I ask myself loud enough for her to hear.

Her mouth is wide open glaring at me "oh you want me to fuck yo mouth then" she instantly closes her mouth "get them and see what happens" she mildly threatens me.

I go look for them in the cupboard and walk towards her with the handcuffs in my hands "you wouldn't dare" I chuckle "don't underestimate me woman" I get ahold of her hand as she tried to run away "where you going baby?" I smirk as she shiver in my arms.

I cuff her left hand and my right hand "now everywhere you go, I go too and vice versa" she smacks her lips "you so annoying" I smile "but you love me though" I hug her tightly, kissing on her mark.

She arches her back as a moan slips out of her mouth. My hair tangled around her fingers, pulling me closer to her neck.

'I wanna get freaky with you' Yung sang proudly in my head.

*****

Not Edited.

Short as hell but thoughts?

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

Tell me what ya think...

❤Check out my other books❤

-PorshaBee Productions