Chapter Three

This is the actual chapter 3 and no changes have been made.

I posted up the first chapter to Mine revamped and see which 1 gets the most views and comments :)

(3) Alpha Gala Event & Missed Encounter

*Jazmine*

I sat down by the window in my bedroom looking out at the many trees that hid my kind from the outside world but then again I could go out there any time and be like them: human.

I knew I wouldn't be able to fit in but then again I'm not one to listen to my inner voice a whole lot of times. I sigh, kissing my charm bracelet that I got from my dad a few days before he died.

I move away from the window and move towards my bed. Wrapping the covers around my body to keep me warm and just think of anything, anything that would take my mind off this mate that would have been mine if I hadn't decided to make a run for it.

Sighing "I hope tomorrow isn't a crazy day" with that I close my eyes and let sleep consume me.

Racing down a tree filled pathway I couldn't seem to see where I was going or coming from. It was dark, the moon light did nothing but be a simple light in the star filled sky and couldn't show me where I was headed.

'Mate stop' a voice in my head says but I couldn't, what if he was not my mate and decided to kill me 'I won't hurt you please stop' the voice said again.

I stop only to find myself in my wolf form, a dark grey wolf with white spots and the most gorgeous light green eyes that were glowing only then did I realised that Lola my wolf had been in control and not me.

She turns to look at a blacked out wolf with ocean blue eyes with specks of gold showing that he came from royalty, from the Alpha family. Purring, she walks over to him. They were using mind link and I couldn't hear a damn thing.