Best Friends - Part 1

"Y/N!!" I heard Mark yell from upstairs in his room.

"Yes Mark?!" I yell back rushing to the bottom of the stairs.

"Come here for a second something is wrong with my editing system!" Mark shouted back.

"Ok!" I yell back. Mark and I have been best friends for almost three years now due to YouTube. We met at VidCon. I just recently moved in with Mark a few months ago and we got even closer. We went from seeing each other three times a week to everyday. Being with him makes me really happy. I mean, I'm not dating him or anything we're just really good friends. All of his fans and mine think we're dating though. I'm only 19 but Mark is 26. I know it's a big age difference but at least I'm over 18.

I ran up the stairs and opened Mark's door. I walk in and see Mark looking frustrated with his computer, "What's wrong with it?" I ask.

"It won't add music!" Mark yells frustrated. I huff then walk over to Mark. I lean over and grab the mouse and try to add music.

[Marks POV]
Y/n walks over to me and leans over. She then grabs the mouse and tries to fix the music problem. As she does her v-neck shirt hangs down.

"Pull your shirt up." I said quickly with my index finger bent over my lip.

"Hold on." She says. I look back into her shirt and her bra.

"Y/n-"

"Hold on!" She yells and laughs slightly. I then look back into her shirt again and see that her bra is slightly hanging down which shows a small bit of her breast.

"Y/n! Please pull your shirt up." I feel myself get hot in my nether regions.

"Why?" She says looking at me quickly.

"I can see your fucking tit!" I yell.

She laughs, "Oh really~" She says sexually.

"Yes!" I yell slightly crossing my legs. Dammit I got a fucking boner.

"Is something wrong?" She asks slightly looking down at my legs. I cover my member with my hands.

"No I'm fine." I say back.

"You don't seem like it." She says moving closer to me with her shirt still down.

"No, no nothing is wrong." I said forcing myself not to look down.

"Ok fine I'll fix my shirt." She says sitting on my lap.

"Y/n! What're you doing?" I say slightly loudly.

"You told me to fix my shirt so I did, and my feet hurt from standing." She says as she continues to edit. I started to calm down after a while but soon enough Y/n moved in my lap to get more comfortable.

"Y/n!" I said as I hold back a moan.

"Yes?" She says turning towards me.

"Don't do that!" I said back.

"This?" She asked as she moved again.

"Yes!" I say holding it back once again.

"Sorry." She says as she turns back around and moved at the same time. I almost moaned but I held it back once again.

"That's it!" I say as I pick up her skinny figure and put her over my shoulder.

[Your POV]
Mark picks me up and puts me over his shoulder, "Mark!!" I yell and laugh. After a few steps I felt Mark throw me onto the bed. I'm now laying on the bed facing him. I smile and laugh at him.

"Ever since I've met you, I fucking loved you and you've been teasing me this whole fucking time!" Mark says putting his knees on the bed. One knee was between my legs and the other over my right leg.