Parkour Girl - Part 2

"Why do you keep avoiding my question?" Mark says walking towards me.

"I'm not." I snap, "this business is more important than a question." I said walking down the stairs.

"Bu-" I cut Mark off.

"Your going to have to deal with that." I said stopping and turning around quickly to Mark. Mark stayed silent and didn't respond.

"Hey, Red!" Jimmy said walking towards me.

"Hey. Where is Tomas?" I ask.

"He went to the meeting room." He said pointing.

"Ok, nice talk." I said walking to the meeting room.

"That was rude." Mark said.

"How?" I ask.

"You totally ignored that guy." Mark said catching up to me.

"Your better be considering yourself lucky because I ignore a lot of people." I say walking quickly.

"Well, you seem calm around my brother." He said.

"I didn't say a word to your brother until my first mission when I almost died. That was the first time he's ever heard me talk." I said reaching the door.

"So-" Mark started to say.

"Shut up." I said opening the door and walking threw.

"Hey Red, Mark." Tomas said, "What's up?"

"Can we go on a mission now?" I said hopping onto the table by Tomas.

"I actually do not at the moment but you guys can go out and practice." Tomas said. I turned and saw Marks face turn slightly red.

"Ok." I huffed and rolled my eyes and started walking out of the door. Mark followed behind me.

"Are you always like this?" He asks.

"Like what?" I say rushing out of the doors.

"Like, that!" I says rushing after me, "Come here." He says. I turn around and start to panic. Those where the words my dad said to me before he tried killing me. He said it almost in the same tone as Mark.

I start to run. I run up the steps and onto buildings.

"Y/N!" Mark yells and chases after me. I jump across buildings. I then stop out a building that has a latter on the side. I jump onto the ladder and climb up. I eventually get to the top of the tall building and run to the other edge. I look at what's beneath it. I then hear Marks breathing as he gets to the top of the building. I take a few steps forward away from the edge.

"Why are you pushing me away from you?!" Mark shouts, "All you do is push people away from you!" Mark says walking quickly to me. Mark and I are only an inch or few away from each other, "Just give me a chance." Mark said looking into my eyes. I look into his. He starts to lean in but before our lips collide I slightly push him away. I then do a back hand spring and a backflip off the building.

"Y/N!!!!" Mark says walking over to the ledge. I fall down and land of a practice pillow. Their built for runner beginners to get use to heights. I look up at Mark and he looks like an ant. I smile and run off of the pillow.

Marks POV
Ok Mark. I got this. Y/n did it and so can I. Ok here we, "GO!!" I yell and jump off the building following after Y/n.

I hit the pillow and land safely. I then see Y/n run into a bigger type shed. I then quickly run off the pillow and over to the room.

Your POV
Mark opens the door to the dark shed, "Close the door." I say as he closes it. I then lock it.

"Y/N, why are we in he-" I cut Mark off.