Ch. 2~ Saved By Them

Hospital!?!~

I woke up in a white room. Just white was all I saw when I opened my eyes.

My vision came clear and I saw Char, Jhet, Duane, and Jared. Wait where's Jor- never mind. I remember he beat me up which made my bruise worse.

I looked at my stomach. I'm still in my clothes from today. Thank god I didn't have to wear a hospital gown. I lifted my shirt and saw my bruise. It was purple and black. Red was in the middle. It looked gross. I pulled down my shirt and looked at my leg. It kind of hurt but not that much.

"Oh Ms. Taylor, yhur awake!" A girl doctor said. She was all fruity with her talk. Hmm.. She had way to much makeup on. Blue eyeshadow, lots if black eyeliner, and fake lashes. I can tell cause of my mom. She used to wear them all time when she and dad went to party.

"What happened to me?" I said

"Oh well uhm..." Char said

"Someone make your bruise bleed on your stomach, bruised your leg and make your cheek swell.. But your cheek should be fine the swelling is down just that it will be bruised for awhile." the fruity girl told me.

"Oh." I said. I sat up from the bed. I became light headed for a sec.

I walked or limped over to the bathroom and saw my face. I had a bruise. It was purple. I guess I can cover that with makeup.

I lifted my shirt again and my big bruise is still there. I can put wrap on it.

I came out and they were looking at me.

"W-what" I stuttured.

"Let's see your wrist" fruity girl said.

"Uhm why." I said

"Just see it" she said.

I took off my jacket and held out my wrist.

"Omg!" They all said.

"What they're just cuts." I said putting on my jacket.

Fruity girl went to the counter and grabbed a big wrap and a little wrap.

"The big wrap is for your stomach and the little one is for your cuts." she said handing them to me.

I took them and said "Thanks?"

"Welcome, oh and you can go home, we think it's best for you to rest up, well call your school and tell them, ok?" she said

"ok." I whispered.

I started walking to the door.

Jhet, Duane, and Jared came up to me and said "Well take you home, actually Char will." Jhet said .

"Uh, ok?" I said more like a question.

"Well carry you so you don't have to hurt your leg more." Char said when he came up behind me.

Char grabbed me and carried me bridal style.

We opened the door and the nice cool breeze hit my face. He carried me to a black pick up truck.

I was put into the passenger seat and the rest were in the back. Char drove.

We r close to my house when Jhet said "I'll carry her in." Ehh. I wonder what Char will say.

"Ok just be careful." he said and we stopped in front of his house.

Jhet got out and carried me the same way Char did.

He crossed the street and now we r at my house.

He put me down and said "Welcome Natie." and turned around.