Ch. 4~ First Attempt

Today was Friday but they cancelled school for a meeting for the teachers.

I woke up to my dad yelling. Not me but someone else. I waked over to the door and saw him and a girl about 30 years old. They were arguing and fighting. like literally fighting. The girl is screaming while dad is hitting her. I stomped down the stairs and pushed dad away from her.

"Go now!" I yelled at her. She left outside and dad got mad. He hit me. I'm tired of this of him hitting me so much. This time I'm not going down with a fight.

I jumped on him and hit him in the face. he grabbed me and threw me on the floor. He punched me and kicked me in the face. I tasted the metallic taste.

He left the house with the front door open. I guess he went to go after her. I didn't care about her anymore I don't care about anyone.

I laid on the ground for about 5 min and got up. I went to the kitchen and washed my nose and rinsed my mouth. I went upstairs to the bathroom and looked at my mouth. I had a cut on my cheek on the inside and my nose is good, I left my shirt and saw my bruise. it had purple and black. It was ugly but it didn't hurt at all.

Then I went down stairs and shut the door. I saw Char and Jhet walk over but I still shut the door.

I walked upstairs and changed.

I wore my misfit shirt and grey skinny jeans. My black converses and did my makeup.

*Knock Knock* I was finishing my makeup and the door knocked.

I walked down stairs. I went to the door and opened to see Char and Jhet.

"Hi Natalie." Char said.

"We heard screaming and yelling. so we came to see if your alright. Are you?" Jhet said.

"Yeah my dad left so I guess I'm ok." I said not looking into their eyes.

"ALright good. Can we come in?" Char said.

"Yeah." I opened the door for them. They looked over it and yes it is messy from my dad being the devil he is.

"Natalie I need to ask you something?" Char said.

"Yeah." I answered.

I pulled me over to the kitchen while Jhet is in the living room.

"Natalie, would like to go out with me?" he said. I looked down but he put his hand under my chin so I can look at him.

"Y? I mean have you seen me. I'm like the ugliest person ever to live." I said.

"No your not. Your the prettiest girl I ever saw." Char said.

He looked at my lips and smashed his into mine. Sparks flew. It was my first kiss. We pulled apart an he hugged me.

Char said in my ear "I Love You Natalie." and he hugged me one last time and he and Jhet left.

I stood there thinking about the kiss.

Then I heard a car outside. I looked out the window and saw my dad with that girl. She was knocked out. I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I heard him yelling to wake her up.

I laid on the bed and got my lap top and logged into Facebook.

I looked at my post saw I had 100 comments on it.

They were all mean ones. Only like 20 of them are nice ones.

I logged out and went to Instagram. I have some people following me but like they are people like me. Suffering.