Ch.3~ Safe For Now

So I'm at my house. my parents are asleep and I'm in my room. after last night I did sleep with Char in his room. He went to sleep and around 3 in the morning I walked to my house. I got scared because I'm not used to people caring for me so I left.

I'm not tired at all but I feel sad and mad. I checked my phone and went to Facebook. I looked at all those comments.

'Fucking Natalie!'

'Hate you!'

'Go Die!'

'Jordan should have killed you!'

'Your worthless bitch!'

'No one should have made you like your parents!'

I should have never been born! No one likes me anymore. What did I do to make everyone hate me so much?

All this thoughts and emotions got me mad. I went to my wall by the window and punched it. I kept punching it until it made a dent and my knuckles started to bleed. It hurt but I didn't care anymore. Pain is all I need right now.

After my anger went away it was 5 am.

I went to my bathroom. I stripped off my sweats and shirt and got in the warm water. My bruise is getting better. It don't hurt like it used to but my knuckles and wrist do.

After washing my body and hair I got out and got dressed.

I wore a Slipknot shirt and some black skinny jeans. I put on my black converse and did my hair.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it. My hair is parted to the far right so my bangs can cover my eyes. I straighten my black hair and left it out.

After that I did some homework I forgot to do. After that I put on my makeup.

Black eyeliner and mascara, my lashes got longer and plump looking.

It was 7 am and school started in one hour. So I got time to walk to school.

I grabbed my bag and my misfit jacket and went down stairs.

My parents are still asleep so I guess no beatings if I'm quiet.

I walked out safely. As I got outside I saw nobody awake. Good.

I put in my headphones in listened to Slipknot, Korn, and Nirvana.

Then I saw the school. I finally made it without getting beat. I walked in the halls. A lot of people but no sign of my bullies.

I got my morning books from my locker. I got to class before the bell. I was still listening to my music inside my jacket without getting caught throughout the day. I had no homework.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally my last class which is art. I was drawing when my name got called to the office.

I walked to the office and there was my dad.

"Hello Ms. Taylor. Your dad has something to tell you very important." the lady at the desk said. I never knew her name for some reason.

"Natalie, your mom died this morning." dad said.

"Ok, how did she die?" I asked.

"She took some sleeping pills and never woke up. I think she took to many since she was drunk." he said. "But you have to come home right now with me to see her."