Wet Dreams

I moaned  slightly as he flipped me over on my stomach and started leaving small bites down my shoulders and back, then stopped and slapped my ass once.

"Seth." I moaned, "Quit playing around and do something..."

He laughed and quickly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled, causing pain but more pleasure.

"Since when did you start telling Daddy what to do?" He asked me as he pulled my hair more, causing me to arch my back, "You want me that bad baby? You'll have to work for it tonight."

"How?" I ask quickly as he pulled my hair harder, "Just tell me how."

"Eager little slut aren't you?" He said with a smile and gave my ass another slap before letting my hair go and I collapsed back onto the bed.

I tried to steady my breathing as Seth sat down on the bed and smirked at me, "Come sit here baby."

I bit my lip and crawled over to where he sat, then swung one leg over him and he held onto my waist.

He place his hand behind my head and brung it close to his face, then whispered, "Ride me babyboy. Show me you want it."

If I were to bite my lip any harder, it'd bleed, but I take a deep breath and nod slowly.

I raise up and take his cock into my hand and position myself over it.

I close my eyes and throw my head back as I lower myself down and hear him moan loudly.

"Fuck Dean." He said as I laid my head on his chest, trying to catch my breath before I do anything else.

He lifted my head and gently placed his lips on mine, unlike any of the other kisses he give me, full of some type of passion, though I didn't want to mistake it as anything just yet.

He released me and I took a deep breath, then slowly began to grind myself back and forth on him and several small moans escape his lips.

"You're doing perfect baby." He said to me as his hands went to my waist, "Keep going."

I felt my face heat up, but I kept doing as he pleased, slowly raising myself up now, then lowering myself back down onto him which causes him to throw his head back.

He kept one hand on my waist but took and placed it on my cock, taking it into his hand and slowly began to pump his hand up and down and I moaned out in pleasure.

"Fuck." I moaned out and sped up my pace.

"You sound so fucking sexy baby." He said to me as he continued to work with his hand and little beads of sweat formed on his forehead as I sped up my pace, "Fuck Dean stay right there."

I stopped moving both hands were back on my waist and I lean down, placing my lips on his.

His fingernails dug into my sides as he slowly began to move in and out of me, then quickly sped up his pace.

Moans and curses from the two of us filled the dark room as Seth began to pound harder, hitting my prostrate on each time, causing my climax to build faster ever second.

"Seth." I moaned as I closed my eyes, feeling myself on the edge, "Daddy please, please, please I to cum."

"Cum for me now babyboy." He moaned out as he thrust began to get sloppier and he smashed his lips onto mine once again as we bother reached our climax.

***

My eyes snap open with a start and i have no idea where I am.

I glance around the room, eyes landing on the clock to see that it wasn't even past 5 am.

I sigh to myself, realizing that I was just in the hotel room.

"You ok?" I heard Roman's voice mumble from behind me sleepily. I forgot that I had slept in the same bed with him. And now that I had that dream and was currently hard was a little embarrassing...

"Im ok." I say to him and get out of the bed, "Um, I'm gonna go take a shower."

I heard him yawn, "Alright man."

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom, then turned on the shower and turned the water to cold.

It stung at first but definitely helped with my problem down south.

That man was on my mind way too much... But for some reason... I was ok with it.