Chapter 7

A/N: This is just a filler chapter guys just to make you not have to wait.

Nick's POV

I cringed at the two of them yelling in surprise.

"Nick-" they both whined in unison. Looking at me with eyes that could kill. I sighed pinching the bridge of my snout.

"One at a time, and stop whining." I told them. "Or better yet how about you two go chat while i do some repairs and change clothes."

"Deal-" they said in unison, again.
I walked away leaving them to talk.

~~~~

Judy's POV

I was laughing at a joke Lexie mode about Finnick. She reminded me of myself we had a lot in common, Lexie wanted to be an officer, but her knees prevented her from it.

"So you and Nick?" She said with a sly grin.

" what about us?" I asked, blushing slightly at how forward she was.

"Don't act stupid Judy, tell me about your guy's relation ship." She said leaning forward in her chair.

"We'll we've been dating for a while. Yesterday he proposed to me, which i obviously accepted. Today I found out about Nick's power." I finished telling her taking a sip of my wine.

"Have you done it yet."she asked with a shit eating grin on her face.

I blushed profusely before answering. "No, not yet anyways." I said tugging on my ears shyly, trying to cover my face.

"Yet,hmmm?" Lexie asked smiling still.

"Well we already have Kyle and -"

"Wait who's Kyle?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

"Oh, he's our son." I said matter of factly. "Well technically he's Nick's son, I am the woman who raised him so I'm his mother at least that's how he sees it."

"But I thought you guys haven't done it yet." She said once again confused.

"Well yeah it's a long story." I told her, leaning back and yawning. Checking my watch i saw it was 11:30. "I'm going to bed, goodnight." I said getting up and walking to the door.

"Goodnight, sweetheart I got some work to do any ways." She said as I walked out.

~~~~

Nick's POV

I took my shirt off after walking inside from doing some tune ups one the car leaving the rest to Lexie. I turned on the shower and finished stripping down climbing i sighed feeling the warm water run through my fur. I heard a click of the door but it didn't bother me enough to look until i felt some small soft paws. Reach around my midsection. I instinctively covered my privates with my tail.

"Want me to wash your back for you?" Judy asked letting go of me to rub my back. I collapsed to the floor, as she kneaded the knots out of my back.

"Judy what are you doing?" I asked stuttering slightly from the pleasure of the massage.

"What i can't help my brave warrior fox, you saved me and Kyle today you're a hero, you're my nick." She said sitting down behind me her back against mine now.

"Judy I-" I stopped when i heard sniffling

I looked back to look at her, but I couldn't see her clearly through the steam.

"I w-was so scared you fell, I thought I lost you." She said through the tears "what would I do without you Nick? What would happen to Kyle? I mean-"

I kissed her reassuringly while holding her close to my chest.

"I'll never leave you, no matter what i will protect you." I whispered softly in her ears. This time she kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck. I turned of the shower and climbed out her following suite.

I turned around to grab a towel but realized she was still naked.

"Sorry." I mumbled out. As I covered my eyes.

"I don't mind if it's you." She said timidly. My ears perked up at this.I turned around and looked at her she was gorgeous.

"You don't have to stare." She said blushing profusely.

She didn't have another chance to breathe before I kissed her passionately.

" I love you." I said before kissing her again deeper this time.

A/N: Hey guys and girls another chapter. I got two questions for ya'll should the next chapter have smut? And i need a nick name for my followers and readers y'all give me ideas and answers in the comment section below. Besides that peace out and go hard.

-Nick