"Plumpto"

f-n =your name
when you're talking=in italics

"Hey Prompto, where did you live before you met the guys?"

"I have a better idea! Why don't I just take you there!"

Prompto quickly grabs his car keys, takes you by the hand, and rushes to where it is parked. He turns on the ignition and quickly drives towards his house.

Time Skip
"Promptooo!" "Yes f-n?"

"Are we there yet?" Yup, we're here!"

He pulls into the driveway. He runs up to the front door and opens it.

"Home sweet home!"

You enter in and notice how decent sized his place was.

"Can I go look around?"

"Yeah, sure f-n."

You wander around, looking at your surroundings. You find yourself going upstairs. You wander into a certain someone's room. You notice two pictures hanged up next to a mirror.

 You notice two pictures hanged up next to a mirror

You laugh slightly at your findings. It was a young, chubby Prompto. The other was a teenage Prompto, that looks more like the dork you know now. Puberty definitely got the best of him...

"Is that seriously Prompto?" You whisper quietly.

"f-f-n?"

"What are you doing in my room?!"

You look over your shoulder, seeing a red-faced Prompto.

"W-what's in your hand?"

"oh, this? Just a pic of younger you and teenage you...And may I say you were adorable when you were younger!" You smirk slightly at Prompto's reaction.

He turns even more red than he was before. He starts to fumble with his fingers, looking down at the floor, trying to hide his obvious blush. You walk up to him and put your hands around his.

"Prompto, are you embarrassed? You know you don't need to be."

"Isn't it weird how I looked before though, I was so-" "Prompto! I would still be your friend, even if you were a bit chubby." You squeeze one of his cheeks to support your statement.

"I like you for you. I wouldn't care about what your appearance is. I like you cuz' of your unique personality, so don't get all shy and all that other crap."

"W-Wow no one has ever said that about me before...Thanks f-n."

He wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"You know...any guy would be lucky to have you by their side. Too bad you're already taken! And I won't ever let you go either!"

He lifts his head up giving you that signature smile that always gives you butterflies. He gives a a quick kiss on your lips and quickly runs downstairs.

"Prompto Argentum, you better get back here!"

"Never!!!" You hear downstairs. You quickly run after him.

You chase him around for probably about 5 minutes. You finally catch him by tackling him and you both land on the floor. Awkwardly, Prompto on top of you, his body in between your legs.

"Ummm, can you get off me!?"

"Nope, and there's nothing you can do that can make me get off?"

You quickly think of all the possible solutions to get out of this situation. You then remember his special ticklish spot on his neck that only you know about. You quickly skim your fingers over it.

"Aaaha-f-f-n p-please, stop it! Aaahhahahhah!~"

He quickly rolls off your back so now you're the one on top.

"You are such a dork~"

He grabs your wrists to make you stop tickling him. He blushes slightly at the position he's in right now.

"Well isn't someone dominant today?~"

You automatically slap him in the face. "Shut up... Plumpto."

"Hey! That's not nice to make mean names f-n."

"It's not mean. It's meant for you."

"Just like how you are meant for me?"

"h-huh?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? I. Like. You. Do you understand now?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear it from you. I kinda always knew."

"What? How? Who? When?"

"I heard you talking to Noctis for advice on how to impress a girl."

"Well, aren't you a smart one?" Sarcasm dripping from his statement.

"So... do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Sure, I would love to!"

Smirking, "So can you get off me now? Do you want me that bad?"

You blush slightly at his remark. You roll off of him and pull him up.

"So what's my nickname for you? Chocogirl? Sweetheart? Love? Hon-"

"One step at a time Prom."

Bonus: Later with Prompto and Noctis

Noctis: "so how'd it go?"
Prompto: "It was perfect~"
N: "Good."
P: *sighs* waaait, how did you know?"
N: I may or may not have asked f-n to ask you where you lived."
P: "what!"
N: "I thought you guys needed a little push."
P: "but, but..."
N: "hey, be glad that I actually helped" P: "fine, thank you Prince Noctis."
N: "It's Noct, and you know you owe me 5,000 Gil."
P: "wah! Why?!"
N: "For helping you get the courage to ask her out on a date."
P: "Fine..."