1)When We Met....without Hate (Edited)

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Dad, you don't have to do this. You know we don't have enough money."- I pleaded with hope in my eyes that I will change his mind.

"Yes I know but its the only way we could resolve this problem." My dad answered back but his brain hadn't even thought about the consequences.

"But-" I interrupted trying to convince him that was he was doing was a bad thing.

"A decision is made and I am not changing my mind." My dad finally answered, and he said it in a tone that stated, I am not discussing more, go to your room young lady.

"Fine" I answered mad and upset and went to my room.

Please Pardon me. Its just that this company is trying to unite with my dads company and something about this shitty problem and I dont know what.

We have a major problem though because apparently we are in bankruptcy by a fcking company that fooled us.

So my dad called the Frost Company to try and negotiate a problem that will benefit both companies and will bring more wealth for each of us although they would get the majority since they are helping us.

I think they are actually thinking of using most of the money from my dad so that in case the plan fails, they won't lose anything. And I clearly tried to warn my dad that that they might fool him again and he didn't listen to me.

And honestly I cant even stand being inside this room more so I'm going to go for a ride outside.

I ran to the horse stalls inside a small similar looking barn where my horse named Butterfingers was. I was so excited to enter because he is the only one to take off my stress.

As soon as we went outside, all ready he started to jump up and down. I tried everything to calm him down but he wouldn't budge.

I noticed people entering through the gate and I noticed there were plenty of people. Butterfingers started snorting and looked at me wierd.

I got on him and he started jumping and snorting to much. I got scared and I tried again and again to calm him down, hoping this wouldn't end to a bad thing.

One of the people that belonged to the group that was entering my house ran towards me when he heard the horse going nuts. Great. The day people come see us is the day that I totally embarrass myself and lose control.

The person is a white haired guy. He came closer and then he put his hands on Butterfingers and he said, "There girl, There, there, its okay its okay"

When Butterfingers finally calmed down, he looked at me for a long time. He kinda smiled but he kind of didn't. It was as if something I did was bothering him.

He helped me down and we started walking to the horse stalls. I was fixing myself and he took Butterfingers and was telling her something I couldn't hear. That was when I decided to finally say something.

"Thanks, I am Elsa " I said breaking the akward silence.

"You are welcome" He answered not looking at me and still giving his whole focus to Butterfingers. Then he turned to finally look at me.

"BTW I am Jack, Jack Frost."

A/N: Tell me how I did? Rate 1-10

1 = very poor😔😐😒😞😞

10= excellent😉😄😃😂😏😍😉😎🍔🍟

This is my second Jelsa book, so I wanna know how I am doing

Bye peeps

Remember to vote follow and share with your friends. Plz

Love U guys, Adraina Wendy Paulina