Nothing Went Wrong

Elsa's POV.

The day I have been waiting has come. Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so evrything is done and I am barely putting on this really tight corset but its for a good cause .............................................................. Jack. I can hardly calm down. I litterally mean it. I've been jumping up and down and I seriously caan't calm down.

****Time Passes************

Jack's Pov.

I hope Elsa comes soon. She is taking 4ever.

Elsa's POV.

I know.I know.I know.I know.I know.I know.I know.I know. I came late. IT's All the driver's fault. He forgot the engine didn't work but I bet that was all planed by Emilio. I haven't told ya 'bout him. He like a brother to me, always there when I needed him. But our friendship got wierd when he told me he had feelings for me. And He reallly really got mad when I told him I was gonna marry Jack Frost. But he had to accept my marriage. And there he was at the top of the roof watching me from head to toe.

**************They arrived****************

Finally, I quickly entered w/ my uncle and he handed me to my future husband. He took my hand and when we looked at each other, he had this serious stare but it was king of cute. (Media) BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH, then the priest allowed Jack to kiss me and we did. When we looked back my dad was smiling. Well my uncle. He picked me up bridal style and took me out.

"My dog is way heavier than you."-Jack

I laughed. I was told that a bunch of time by Emilio. But this time I actually laughed instead of smiling cuz he's now my husband.

SO NOTHING WENT WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!