Chapter 3: Where do loyalties lie?

Kaname led the Night class back to the dorms, his eyes searching for a certain new perfect as he spotted Yuuki and Zero. He had ensured the Night class were well behaving on this night. After all, he did not want an incident like the one with Yuuki a few weeks ago. His eyes cut to Aido, the ever enthusiastic blond, and frowned at the memory.

“Eh...why are the perfects always around.” Aido muttered, feeling annoyed when he saw the two…

‘No, it’s three now…’ He thought, his eyes turning to the third perfect, who was whispering something to Cross that he could not hear.

Hanabusa Aido is a genius unlike any other, even for a vampire, however he often hides this behind a mask of an annoying playboy. He is also extremely loyal to the pureblood prince, Kaname Kuran.

“Hanabusa, don’t.” His cousin, Kain, muttered.

Akatsuki Kain, Hanabusa Aido’s cousin, a very calm individual that is usually brought into Aido’s skims unknowingly.

Aido looked back at his cousin and pouted, crossing his arms in sadness. However, his eyes moved to the new perfect just as the wind picked up. He nearly froze as one of the most tastiest scents he had ever smelled wafted through his nose. His eyes flashed crimson before he calmed down. The beast inside him though had one thought on its mind.

‘Delicious….’

Kaname smiled inwardly when he saw the two girls talking with each other. Yuuki was blushing a soft pink and Amaya had a mischievous look on her face. Wine red eyes were caught by Amaya's mismatched pair, her eyes having a confused and kind look in her eyes now. She tilted her head just as the wind picked up and threw her scent right in his face.

“Ah, good evening Night class!” Amaya greeted, waving.

“Good Evening to you as well Perfect san, Yuuki.” Kaname replied, nodding his head to her and the younger girl.

Zero narrowed his eyes at the pureblood but decided to ignore the bloodsucker.

Amaya rolled her eyes. “Oh honestly. What is it with you vampires? Kaname kun, call me Amaya please… that is my name. You use Yuuki imouto’s name.”

Kaname almost smiled. “Ah, but that you be impolite, Namikaze sempai.” He retorted.

Amaya pouted. “You are-”

“Amaya sama?” Two voices coursed in unison, a hand suddenly covering her mouth. Amaya blinked and looked up to have her eyes meet with soft blue gray eyes and maroon hair. She turned and smiled brightly, hugging the stoic boy.

“SenSen! How’s my precious boy doing?” She asked, hugging him tightly to her.

Everyone blinked in confusion and shock. What the heck?

“Fine, Amaya sama.” He replied, patting her head.

“Ah, I saw you last cover shoot. You and Riri chan looked wonderful.” She laughed, pulling away

“Thank you Amaya sama.” Rima replied, poking out behind Shiki.

Rima Touya and Senri Shiki, the youngest two in Kaname’s inner circle and both are almost like dolls. They love pocky and are models.

“Riri chan!” She pulled the smaller girl into her arms. “Oh look at you. absolutely adorable. You and Senri have been taking care of each other haven’t you?”

“Of course. You asked us to Amaya sama, after all.” Rima replied.

Amaya rolled her eyes. “Oh honestly, you two are terrible. And how many times have I told you to drop the damn –sama crap?” She asked, pulling away from the girl.